SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:444117997
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 29 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Storm, Python
Past experiences as a Game Master: None
Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have no reason in terms of experience in Garry's mod, I am lacking but willing to learn. My main interest throughout a majority of my childhood and teenage years was starwars, From the movies ( except the new ones ) to the Clone Wars TV series. Aside from lore I think the world is really interesting and I have a genuine passion to think of things for this server and it's community. I wish to be a GM for SWRP so I can have the world and vehicles and characters I love, and bring that excitement to the players of the server, and with 600 hours of MRP under my belt, I wish to bring what I've learned from there to the table and avoid making some of the mistakes in missions that have happened there.

My sole reason for being picked over other applicants is because I will work hard to make sure the quality of my scenarios and events is the best it can be, and consistent. It may take me a little but I'm a fast learner, and I intend to bring my passion and excitement to the GM team. However I am also more than willing to work with other GM's to create expansive, content rich events which anyone can hop into and immerse themselves in. I intend to, if I am chosen, bring the accounts of not only other GM's, but accounts of the community into consideration to better improve my events. I wish to bring a fun and immersive experience to the players of GG SWRP.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a great deal of time

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities of a gamemaster are to build a fun and exciting world of events and activities to keep the player base entertained and happy.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: To contribute the most, I would provide well detailed and thought out interactions. These would be geared towards inclusivity and overall enjoyment, but with a primary story in mind. It would give all players, no matter their faction or rank, a chance to participate and enjoy the story and world that I have put forth.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Naval crew receive a transmission from the Open-Circle Fifth Fleet "Resolute" which which will relay a distress signal and coordinates. The clone army will then be dispatched to said coordiantes ( Venator ) and will be boarding under the guise of a rescue op. When the naval fleet arrives on scene however ( after the map changes and they board ) they will receive an encrypted message with a key not known to them, after they decipher it, they will be told it was a trap to lure them out of base. They will return and fend off the droid assailants and one munificent class frigate. After doing so the droids will recover some information, and use that to stage further operations.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: 
What unit did you say you were apart of?
A group of 3 commando droids, posing as 3 clone officers and/or SNCO's from the "Resolute", walk towards it with the intent of getting into base, and sabotaging the reactor. The three of them will get together and get in contact with naval saying there is a threat at FOB Zeta, They will then go to the reactor and wait for the dispatched forces to deal with FOB zeta. When the clones return they will be met with the base being held hostage. They will then have to fight their way back into the base, and retake the base before they can sabotage the reactor. At any point they can be found out and will have to launch the assault early.

I wanna go back to Kamino PT.1.
The base's naval crew will detect a Hyperspace Jump in the system, a Munificent class Star-Frigate, and will deploy troops to both the base, and 2 POI's on the map. After dealing with the initial force, the troops will have to reorganize and split to deal with the droid forces at the FOB's, all while being under fire from the Munificent and vulture droids. When the clones defeat the droids the Munificent will do an emergency hyperspace jump to Geonosia prompting the clones to follow them. 

I wanna go back to Kamino PT.2.
When the clones arrive they will be greeted by, upon everyone loading in and the battleplan being discussed, a small group B1 and B2 battle droids. The ST-2093 SupTac droid will broadcast a message to all republic forces in the gravity well, explaining they have the 3 previous disguised clones hostage, and are interrogating them for information on republic movements in the sector. The clones will then have to breakthrough to the fortification and rescue the 3 clones, As well as killing/capturing the the SupTac droid and returning to the main base.

Send those Clankers packing!
Separatist droids launch jump into the solar system prompting an Immediate debrief, which will be interrupting by drop-pods landing. The clones will fight through a few waves of droids pushing the droids back to their Frigate. The clones will follow the droids back and board the Frigate. The droids will send a squad of Vultures, prompting the Republic to respond in kind with Arc-170's. Upon boarding the clones will be greeted with a horde of enemies throughout the ship, which they will then fight through to get to the engine bay/reactor and blow it up. They will then land and eliminate any stragglers.

Feels good to be back, well, sort of.
Distress signal is relayed from Kamino, the cloning facility is under attack. The Kamino QRF sent an Acclamator class Frigate to Anaxes to pick up the stationed troops. The clones will fight through a numerous amount of droids, and while on the offensive, have to disarm bombs placed around the facility. The clones will then make sure there are no surviving droids and return to Anaxes. ( This is a shorter mission and I could flesh it out more but it's more just for a change of scenery )

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I fight along his side and talk to him almost daily, he's willing to learn and eager to help out the server as a GM. Does he have many hours on our SWRP server? No, but he has plenty on our MRP one so with that being said he's not new to Gmod. You wont regret it! +1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Accepted
Your activity has been good, and you have shown a genuine interest in creating events
I am looking forward to your performance.

Once your rank is set in-game, do not use any GM powers until trained.