Sheepmaster Staff App

Sheepmaster

Dear Staff

I am excited to submit my application for a staff position on your GMod server. My in-game name is Sheepmaster, and I am 29 years old.

My SteamID is available on https://steamid.io/.

I have played on your server for 38 hours and have not received any warnings. I am located in the Eastern Standard Timezone and have access to both TeamSpeak and a microphone. Additionally, I have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos.

I have been highly recommended by +1  Lt Dan, one of your lead administrators, to apply for a staff position. I have spoken to him and he believes I would be a great addition to your team.

Although I do not have any past experiences as staff, I am a quick learner and am always willing to put in the time and effort to learn new things. I believe I am a good fit for this role because I am a team player and am dedicated to creating a positive and inclusive community.

Personally, I wish to make the Cinema great again.. The Cinema needs an admin and I will commit time to do so along with other duties. 

I have a strong work ethic and am willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the server runs smoothly and efficiently. I possess excellent communication skills and am comfortable interacting with others in high-pressure situations.

I have never been banned or punished on any server and always strive to follow the rules and regulations of any community that I am a part of. This is my first time applying for a staff position on any server.

In terms of availability, I am willing to contribute as much time as necessary to fulfill the duties of this role. Outside of Garry's Mod, I enjoy world of warcraft.

I have carefully read and fully understand the staff rules and will abide by them at all times. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to your community.

Sincerely,
Sheepmaster