SteamID : 76561198167645015

Staff members in-game name: Atlas

Staff members SteamID : 76561199186225569

Date & Time of incident: around 9PM 4/21/23

Timezone: CST

Ban Reason: MRDM

How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks

Proof of Ban: ?

What happened? (include any proof): multiple players were killing me and prop blocked sections of my space where my printers were. i proceeded to /report the case but no admins on the server responded , so i retaliated. I ended up killing an innocent peron while mid gunfight. but the admin responded to the false MRDM call , which was not long after i sent my report for RDM and propblock.

Why should your ban be removed?: Yes , i did kill an innocent dude while defending myself. In my opinion though , that warrents a warning at worst and a verbal warning at least. not a ban

4 hours ago, _seanspencer_ said:

In-game name: _seanspencer_

SteamID : 76561198167645015

Staff members in-game name: Atlas

Staff members SteamID : 76561199186225569

Date & Time of incident: around 9PM 4/21/23

Timezone: CST

Ban Reason: MRDM

How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks

Proof of Ban: ?

What happened? (include any proof): multiple players were killing me and prop blocked sections of my space where my printers were. i proceeded to /report the case but no admins on the server responded , so i retaliated. I ended up killing an innocent peron while mid gunfight. but the admin responded to the false MRDM call , which was not long after i sent my report for RDM and propblock.

Why should your ban be removed?: Yes , i did kill an innocent dude while defending myself. In my opinion though , that warrents a warning at worst and a verbal warning at least. not a ban

Even if someone is propblocking your stuff that does not give you the right to MassRDM them so I will stay where I am in this

• Cringe 5
Guest proggy
9 hours ago, Atlas69 said:

Even if someone is propblocking your stuff that does not give you the right to MassRDM them so I will stay where I am in this

@Atlas69You need to provide your evidence to support this ban or his ban will be appealed, which will reflect poorly on you.