Rob's Staff App

Theboi123

in-game name: DTA Rob Deviluke
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:174048313

Warns:
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | DTA Rob Deviluke has played for 928:43:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
   Past experiences as staff: Yes I have been for staff on this server 3 Times and I had to leave because of family issues. 
Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
The reason you should choose me over the other applicants is that I have been playing on this
Community since 2019. I know the DarkRP community very well and I would love to use my knowledge to help new players and also returning players. another reason you should consider me a vile candidate is that I am 
friendly to a lot of people on the server and I am opened minded to all ideas. I choose to help new players on the server and sometimes just give them things to start and understand everything there is to know about
DarkRP. Also as you can tell from my playtime I have been on this server for some time now so I would know all there is to garnet DarkRP. Another thing is I have been staffed on this server 3 times in a row. the reason
I had to leave tho is I had a family matter I would not like to discuss (sorry:/). But now that everything is back to normal I would like to finish the career I had in the Garnet gaming staff team :D. I also noticed there
isn't too much staff in the morning on weekends, I am on most mornings on the weekends so I could help with morning reports and control the server until more staff members get online.

And for the vet staff members that are reading this and remember me. I know I just came back on the server but I have been more active than ever. I usually am on in the morning or late afternoon. I promise i won't go
MIA again and will do my best to uphold the job of a staff member. I also believe that abusing your power as a staff is an absurd thing to do so I am never going to do anything of that sort. Another thing is I know all
the responsibilities of a staff member and I can uphold and go beyond the standers of any staff member. I also believe in everyone is equal in a sit, this also means that I will not be biased against any person even if I am 
their friend or know them because if staff members were bais then vets players would get away with more things and new players wouldn't have a chance.  I am also very active on TeamSpeak and sometimes Discord if needed. 
The last thing I would like to add is that I respect everyone and think people should be treated equally in the game and out of the game.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No, i have not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes back in 2020 ( i can't find the app  ) 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10 hours a week 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes i play soccer (state champs  )  and i have a job 
Did you read the staff rules?:  [Did you Read the rules DTA Rob Devilue]

Neutral- I haven't been active very recently so I haven't seen you on, I will let others give their opinion on your playtime. But your paragraphs are formatted really badly, you have sentences that go to entire new lines randomly, and I don't believe you say anything that differentiates yourself as a staff member its just the normal generics like I won't abuse and I am on during the off hours.

Edited by Hama
  • Like 1

Denied
I recommend becoming more well known within the community before reapplying
You may reapply in 72 hours

Please do not reuse your application

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application