In-game name: Marshy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503736717

Warns: 1

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 148:55:03

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): m4l

Past experiences as staff: Not on Garry's Mod, I've been staff on other platforms and games, such as Discord servers, Minecraft servers, etc.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

My friend m4l, who is a mod, has made me also want to become a mod because he has showed me a lot of what he does so far, I feel that I could help a lot towards the server, and I am someone who likes to work a lot, I'm on the server a lot of the time, and I'm constantly re-reading the rules just to make sure, I have a good grasp of the rules already. Also, I notice that a lot of the times I'm on a lot of the mods are not on and sometimes all of them, therefore meaning if I were a mod I would be the only mod on at those times, I don't think I would mind taking even 40 sits a day and I could deal with annoying people and stay as calm as possible, I'm always determined to do a good job and something I'm commanded to do or assigned to, in a serious manner.

I understand that V.I.P Mod is much easier than the higher ranks and what I described earlier is just kind of V.I.P Mod, but even as a Lead Mod I would try to endure all the troubles that may come my way, I'm usually always on after school and most of the time during the weekend because I usually stay home all the time, if I do get accepted I am willing to devote 30 minutes of each day re-reading the rules just to make sure I know as much as possible before getting on and taking sits, I would like to add that I wouldn't mind taking sits over playing the game, so you wouldn't have to worry about me wanting to play instead of doing my job, these are some of the reasons I think you guys would choose me over other applicants but feel free to choose others if my application is not good enough.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No I have not, I am relatively new to Garry's Mod and I just started playing it again around a month ago, but I've had it for quite a while.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, like I mentioned earlier I am relatively new to Garry's Mod, and I'm just now thinking of becoming a mod.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays : I could be on anytime after around 4:30, but sometimes I have to run errands, weekends: Sometimes I'm gone the whole day but most weekends I am free the whole time. But there is no guaranteeing that this will always be accurate, my schedule tends to change from time to time, but usually the same.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play basketball but not in a team, and in the summer I should be taking a job during weekdays or sometimes random days, other than that just school and video games.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I would also like to try reading them every day.

1 hour ago, marshysez said:

In-game name: Marshy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503736717

Warns: 1

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 148:55:03

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): m4l

Past experiences as staff: Not on Garry's Mod, I've been staff on other platforms and games, such as Discord servers, Minecraft servers, etc.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

My friend m4l, who is a mod, has made me also want to become a mod because he has showed me a lot of what he does so far, I feel that I could help a lot towards the server, and I am someone who likes to work a lot, I'm on the server a lot of the time, and I'm constantly re-reading the rules just to make sure, I have a good grasp of the rules already. Also, I notice that a lot of the times I'm on a lot of the mods are not on and sometimes all of them, therefore meaning if I were a mod I would be the only mod on at those times, I don't think I would mind taking even 40 sits a day and I could deal with annoying people and stay as calm as possible, I'm always determined to do a good job and something I'm commanded to do or assigned to, in a serious manner.

I understand that V.I.P Mod is much easier than the higher ranks and what I described earlier is just kind of V.I.P Mod, but even as a Lead Mod I would try to endure all the troubles that may come my way, I'm usually always on after school and most of the time during the weekend because I usually stay home all the time, if I do get accepted I am willing to devote 30 minutes of each day re-reading the rules just to make sure I know as much as possible before getting on and taking sits, I would like to add that I wouldn't mind taking sits over playing the game, so you wouldn't have to worry about me wanting to play instead of doing my job, these are some of the reasons I think you guys would choose me over other applicants but feel free to choose others if my application is not good enough.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No I have not, I am relatively new to Garry's Mod and I just started playing it again around a month ago, but I've had it for quite a while.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, like I mentioned earlier I am relatively new to Garry's Mod, and I'm just now thinking of becoming a mod.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays : I could be on anytime after around 4:30, but sometimes I have to run errands, weekends: Sometimes I'm gone the whole day but most weekends I am free the whole time. But there is no guaranteeing that this will always be accurate, my schedule tends to change from time to time, but usually the same.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play basketball but not in a team, and in the summer I should be taking a job during weekdays or sometimes random days, other than that just school and video games.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I would also like to try reading them every day. (This is an edit, I took a long time putting the text in bold and seperating that I forgot to put "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet", my apologys)

Denied
You have just received a ban with an active staff application up as well as failure to read the staff rules, which is a poor look for you.
You may reapply in 1 month

Please do not reuse your application

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application

• Haha 2