steamid: STEAM_0:1:102360176

staff members in game name: 1stSFODD GSQ OPT Rich Wangen

staff members steamid: im unable to get that

date and time of incident: around 5:30pm

timezone: US CST

ban reason: Advertising | Promoting

How long were you banned for: 1 year

proof of ban: https://ibb.co/nrzJG8r

why your ban should be removed: i mean i hit a very old keybind for a batallion not another server on accident and in seconds im banned for a year, i just dont feel like this warrants a ban for a year. if i couldve i wouldve typed in chat it was a mistake but i was playing and got banned almost immediately without even being talked to which i feel like shouldve been done since it was for a year ban.

Edited by Masha
  • Agree 1
19 minutes ago, BEATDACHEEKS said:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/17gtWetohyfrmw/d1337eadOr6o?invite=cr-MSxzVEQsMTU3Nzk2NjY4LA

I was the one who issued the ban. Please note that these bans are actually supposed to be permanent.

I wasn't advertising another server though, it was for a battalion that doesnt mention any other server which I did by mistake. Is there no leniency for new players to make mistakes? I waited a couple days to finally get trained today and now i have to wait until next year

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team
1 hour ago, Masha said:

I wasn't advertising another server though, it was for a battalion that doesnt mention any other server which I did by mistake. Is there no leniency for new players to make mistakes? I waited a couple days to finally get trained today and now i have to wait until next year

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It does look like it was a mistake. I will talk to the team and see if they can't swiftly handle your appeal. 

The message you sent had nothing to do with MRP, so I and other staff were led to believe that you were promoting another server.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Accepted

You will be unbanned from the server as it seemed that our staff member may have jumped the gun.

He will be spoken to about this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1