DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ban appeal

Zulas

In-game name: HG Zulas
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:565483687
Staff members in-game name: IAreGunner
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):  IAreGunner requested a ban from Oyasumi aka: STEAM_0:1:198456461
Date & Time of incident: 1:00 PM
Timezone: Philippine Standard Time
Ban Reason: Harassment
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: image.png
What happened? (include any proof): I got banned because I was supposedly harassing a guy for raiding his base two times within a span of an hour. And I placed 4 hits on him and somehow that counts as harassment even though there is a cooldown on the hits. Other people were also placing multiple hits on him and I was the only one that got banned for it. I was brought into sits around 3 times and I got reported for the same reason by the same person and the staff said that there was nothing wrong with what I did and I was playing the game normally. I also have never said anything potentially offensive to Mr Tittybang.
Why should your ban be removed?: because i think i was falsely banned

Edited by Zulas
added sum

The 3rd rule of server states "Do not harass, grief, or troll players of the community"

I'm going to first dissect your appeal.

" I got banned because I was supposedly harassing a guy for raiding his base two times within a span of an hour"

You Actually Claimed You "Raided, Assisted and Raided"

Here's the proof for that claim 

image.png

Moving on you claim " Other people were also placing multiple hits on him and I was the only one that got banned for it"

Actually wrong?

FF0392BD010901283C24A33FE9553F50ECE8FB5C (1920×1080)

You were the first person and ONLY Person to place a hit on Titty (Others were placing hits after your ban)

Here's what the hit logs look like

B6F3310CA88C49F11B5DC62FD19B48E2F0007177 (1920×1080)

Here's my Original Proof and ill explain it

E7D81BF4E49846C740FF55C1C88F6245E530A1A3.png

Out of cooldown or not, You keep placing hits on this one player. 

B3DE5D8F1153C79A3BE8D9536D7C3027F740F15D.png

You were typing chat so i screenshotted, here's the evidence where you state you raided/assisted and raided the guy all in span of a hour and claimed it was off cooldown.

I made the call for 2 weeks based on the idea that you are a regular on the server, you been playing for over a year and you should know better. 

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1

Accepted

Based on the evidence provided, a few hits placed and raiding the guy a couple times does not warrant a ban for harassment, it seems he waited the proper time in between each raid/hit. Keep in mind only Admin+ can issue bans for Harassment/Toxicity, and if they were to be banned for harassment it should happen after the player has been warned to leave the other player alone. 

@stretchyplease lock and move.

• Like 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1