PIK Captain Olimar ban appeal #2

Olimar

IGN - PIK Captain Olimar

ID - STEAM_0:0:167060087

Staff IGN - Sauce Sat

Time - 1230h EAST time, 13/05/23 (European Date)

Reason - MRDM

Length - 2 Weeks

Proof - I'm not lying about the fact that i'm banned

What happened - Mike11 reported me for MRDM, was having fun with a new player and giving them some stuff, killed some players in process.

Why should ban be removed - I was teaching a new player about the game and gave them a gun, then they went around doing some shooting so I helped out. Usually staff members and high level players do this with lower level players with no consequences, and i thought Mike11 would see it in good spirits as he had no perks. Didn't mean to cause him any inconvenience, just wanted to introduce a new player to the server and have fun while i did it (because i have seen many others do the same without a ban, presumably because they are staff).

Thanks

• Cringe 4
  • Toxic 1
  • Friendly 1

Hey Mike, in the clip where i MRDM, i was doing it in response to the other player killing two players. 

But, thank you for the passive agressivness regardless 😄

I should add, he killed the new guy i was helping (R3DRED). That's why... I don't understand why you didn't report the player who killed those 2 but then reported me?

Edited by Captain
P.S
  • Cringe 4

also not entirely sure "i MRDMed to avenge my friend from one guy" is valid

sure, there's probably scenarios wherein you can avenge a person that are entirely valid but i'm not sure mowing down 4+ people is within that category my friend

perhaps there's a need for exercises in self control on your part, given that this is the second(?) time you've copped a ban for massing; at least it's the second one you've appealed (which didn't go so well last time around I see)

also important to note, in your last message you admit to massing - please see @dmoney824's denial comment about, among other things "mass RDM [also] not being accepted regardless of the reason" prior to whipping out the ol' thesaurus for further justifications

p.s. mate - i reported you because, you know, you killed me - i'm not going to report on someone else's behalf 🙂

thanks chief (and presumably seeya in two weeks),

your boy, mikester

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

Look mike, if you're gonna go to this much of an effort to keep me banned (and yes you did report me on others' behalf because i only killed you once which would be a jail not a ban), i'm not sure this is worth it. 

And i'm not sure you should be so quick to call it a "self control" issue, you're a player on a gmod server, not some sort of holy idol. If you look to assist people or continue to speak in the manner that you do, i advise not to do it on a ban appeal forum. 

Hey i'm glad you enjoy standing around with a physgun waiting for someone to kill you and then visiting the forum though, maybe i'm not the one who should be looking into their character after all.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Disagree 1

" i only killed you once which would be a jail not a ban"

see two clips above, happened to me specifically twice

"i advise not to do it on a ban appeal forum."

I would advise you're not in a position to advise anything right now

i'm not sure why you'd say something so easily disproven by the material given mate, shows a lack of follow-through, but thanks anyway for the sick backing music to listen to while reading your low-effort reply

yours in holy idolness,

mikey boy xxoo

• Cringe 2