DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Whiskey's GM App

Whiskey1

In-game name: Whiskey
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:101752557
Warns: 23
Timezone: Atlantic
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): 4223:31:11.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] Nelson
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] nope
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because I can be a very active GM and player and plus I love designing and creating things for mrp. I've seen many Events happen over the last 7 years on the mrp 
server including kidnap events, SOC Events and RP Events. I personnally love creating things and making the things that people want to see. I can be on the server almost everyday and be very helpful with helping other GM's if needed
and I love creating unique events and RP's. I also have many years of experience on the mrp server and have been able to prepare myself for this position.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have 4 bans but I cant remember what they are.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: up to 2-5 hours a day if needed.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To create Fun things for the player base to do during peacetime and to make things interesting enough to make people want to join the server and the event.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would create an active gun range where people can come and test weapons to see if they actually want to buy them or not.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
1. Hostage scenario where US would have to work together to talk to the kidnapper and try to talk him/her into giving the hostage back to US safely. I would gather US to debrief and inform them on the task at hand and possibly give them
specific weapons to use during the event to make it more fair/interesting. Then I would inform one of the officers on Tali and let them know whats about to happen and I would let them know that they are going to be the target.
2. US needs to retreive intel on AFG to use it against them during other RP scenario's and/or kidnappings. I would gather US and tell them that there is some information about US in Tali base and that they would need to go and retrieve it
with as little casualties possible and mainly try to do it going un-noticed.
3. I create a gun supply shop in US base to let US be able to test different weapons during peacetime. I would make a gun shop in US base with guns up on the wall displaying them and telling the US that they can rent guns for a price and 
when they want to return it they can get their money back or if they die then i would make a lottery for US to win the money.
4. I set up a breach and clear area for US to practice breaching and clearing buildings so that they can improve during war. I would get US officers to get their guys/girls to group up and go to a location on the map to try and 
breach and clear the building of the enemy NPC's that I have spawned in various locations.
5. US has to ambush the AFG base and kidnap/steal an officer to get as much intel out of them as possible. Get US to do a raid and ambush the Taliban from all sides of their base and get 1-3 people to go and steal intel on Tali to be able 
to use that information against Tali during kidnaps and other rp scene's.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
1. Mario Kart around certain area's of the map with airboat's, ATV's and/or other vehicle's. I would set up a closed area somewhere on the map and add jumps and corners and other obstacles to make it more difficult for them to win the race.
2. A big game of hide and seek using different parts of the map to hide in, and or a big game of tag where the seeker gets a knife and when they find someone the seeker must kill them and then that person joins the seeker team
to find the rest of the players.
3. A game of Sharks and Minnows, Bumper cars, "Simon" Says, and a bunch more simple fun games that people have loved in the past. I would just make an arean to host a bunch of cool events to be able to host the events in and take players 
idea's to make even more cool events.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Whiskey, the steps you've taken to overall improve your character and the activity you have shown the server is very impressionable! However, there are steps you haven't taken and your past self has pretty much screwed you over here, 23 warnings and 4 bans is something that a staff member (yes, including GMs) shouldn't have.

I like the way you have improved and you've tried you hardest, but there are just some statistics here that nobody can get over. Ultimately, it is a -1 from me! Wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors!

You have obviously devoted an extensive amount of hours to this server. However, you do have a lot of childish tendencies that condone a toxic environment. I would hate to see that behavior brought to the staff team. I hope you keep changing for the better and everything works out. 🙂

Edited by Supra
  • 2 weeks later...