Playtime?
 [minimum 50 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 563:32:24
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [Which Gamemaster/Lore Team recommended you to apply?] CHEEKS
Past experiences as staff/GM: [Optional] 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the server by creating role-play scenarios through my alias news nine. i can contribute to a garnet gaming by creating a unique character with a backstory, personality, and motivations. I can participate in the story by making decisions that align with my character's traits and goals. I can also help move the plot forward by interacting with other characters and reacting to the events happening around me . Finally, I  can contribute to the game by being respectful of other players and their characters, and by staying true to the game's rules and guidelines.

Another way I can contribute  is to help move the plot forward. I can do this by suggesting ideas for new plot developments, or by taking actions that will have consequences for the story and By working together with other players to create a rich and engaging story, I can help make the game a fun and rewarding experience for everyone involved.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. No 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: staff about a week ago 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: as much as needed 

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your own faction.  [minimum 1 paragraph] 

A character that I can play on my own faction is news nine. News nine was created on FOB Delta and was created to interview. Both the Taliban and United States news 9 is neutral. There is no politics included, and cannot give information that would jeopardize the other factions safety.

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your enemy faction.  [minimum 1 paragraph]

A character that I can play on my an enemy faction is news nine. News nine was created on FOB Delta and was created to interview. Both the Taliban and United States news 9 is neutral. There is no politics included, and cannot give information that would jeopardize the other factions safety.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2