Care's Lore Team Application

Care

In-game name: 75R 1LT Aphrodite/Care

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) : STEAM_0:1:96074216

Warns: Small RDM warm from 1,5 years ago

Timezone: GMT+2

Playtime? [minimum 50 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 701 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes i do!

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes i do!

Referral(s)Cheeks and HUNTING

Past experiences as staff/GM: I am a Gamemaster at this moment. And was a T.Admin before on MRP.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? My addition to the Lore team would be an explosion of creativity, i write a lot and i’m an actor irl too. I love to roleplay and put emotion in certain situations.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: Except for the already mentioned warn, no.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: GM Application, 3/4 weeks ago!

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as its gonna need, i also do a lot on the side but im happy to help wherever.

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your own faction:

11B Captain Emily Turner,

After completing her education, Emily enlisted in the US Army, determined to make a difference in the world. She excelled in training, proving herself as a natural leader and demonstrating exceptional tactical skills. Her dedication and unwavering commitment caught the attention of her superiors, and she was quickly promoted to the rank of captain. Captain Turner served multiple tours of duty in various conflict zones, including Afghanistan and Iraq. Her leadership and strategic thinking earned her the respect and admiration of her fellow soldiers. She was known for her unwavering bravery in the face of danger, always leading from the front and ensuring the safety of her team.

During one particularly intense mission, Captain Turner and her squad were ambushed by enemy forces. Outnumbered and under heavy fire, she rallied her team, making split-second decisions and coordinating their defense. Despite sustaining injuries herself, she refused to leave her wounded comrades behind, leading a daring rescue operation that ultimately saved their lives.

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your enemy faction:

Taliban Private Rahmud

As a private in the Taliban, Rahmud witnessed the atrocities committed in the name of their cause. He saw innocent lives lost, villages destroyed, and families torn apart. Deep down, he knew that this was not the path to justice and peace he had envisioned. His heart yearned for a different future, one where his people could live in harmony and prosperity.

During his time with the Taliban, Rahmud secretly sought knowledge and wisdom, reading books whenever he could find them. He discovered stories of great leaders who had fought for their people, not through violence, but through compassion and understanding.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

I am always with this dude interacting with him, he is super mature and a cool dude. Me and him always talk, and I know he'd be a good fit for the Lore Team. Good luck

• Like 1