Warns: 0
Timezone: CDT
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 724:11:55
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] yes 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] n/a
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Owner of multiple servers as well as head admin on Police rp and Dark rp
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As a staff member of Garnet Gaming, I can benefit the community in a number of ways. I can help create a positive and welcoming environment for players to engage in the game. I can also help to maintain the game's rules and regulations and ensure that players are following them. Additionally, I can help organize events and activities with the GMs within the game to keep players engaged and interested. Being on this server since 2020 on and off, I have seen a lot of different player types, but there’s one thing that comes back, which is toxicity. As a staff member of GG, I will make it my duty to help lessen that. ANOTHER THING I CAN DO IS SERVE AS A MEDIATOR IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS WHERE TWO PARTIES CANNOT COME TO AN AGREEMENT ON THEIR OWN. I AM NON-BIAS, AND AS A FORMER MILITARY, I KNOW HOW TO MAKE AN IMPACT AS A TEAM PLAYER. 

As a staff member, I can also help foster a sense of community within the game. I can help players connect with one another and build relationships, which can lead to a more enjoyable gaming experience. Finally, I can help promote the game to new players and help grow the community over time. Overall, being a staff member in GGMRP can be a rewarding experience that allows me to make a positive impact on the GG community as well as be a mentor for the newer players who have joined the server. While in my current position as an officer in the US Army on GG, I have learned my role in helping others. Other people look up to us as officers, as we are the veteran players, and as a staff member, it’s no different. We are the veteran players, and it is our job and duty to make sure everyone knows what they are doing and what the server rules are. We were all new players on the server, and we all needed help once. I love helping people, and this is one step further that I can get.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details      NO
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes May 24th
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

AS MUCH AS NEEDED 

Edited by Hartmanwill0406
grammar corrected paragraphs
  • Agree 1

Neutral

I don't have a lot of interactions with you, but personally, I don't know how you'll be on the staff team. I don't know if you'd be a good addition as I don't know how you will act, but I don't wanna say anything yet till I interact more with you ingame. And please beef those paragraphs up

Edited by Tage
  • Disagree 1

+1, 

Hartman is one of my officers on the server, and he strives to do anything and everything in his power to make others feel comfortable while remaining within the rules and guidelines that we have posted. When he is confused or has a question he does not hesitate to ask. This man is quick on his feet from what I have seen in army and would make an excellent moderator. 
(Yes his paragraphs could be better, and GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR!) 

• Spicy 1

Activity has been getting better however you do have much more to prove to warrant yourself a staff position. Interact with both AFG and US, engage in suggestion/discussions and you can see yourself in a staff position eventually.

• Agree 1