Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:86757943

Warns: 0 

Timezone: BST 

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 618:58

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] York

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I spent some time in 2021 (I think) as a moderator for GG MRP but due to some mental health issues I made an unwise choice to say some unkind things. I have learnt from my mistakes and as some people may tell you, I am reformed and ready to contribute to the server in a positive way.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] As I live in the UK, I am 5 hours behind, this means that whilst everyone is in bed or at school and work, I can be on in the low pop times to ensure that even if everyone is afk, I can deal with any rule breakers. I will be looking to help out where ever possible by taking every sit and being unbiased when dealing with the members of this amazing community.

In the past, I have dedicated a lot of time and effort towards the server while being on the US side while neglecting the Taliban side which is equally as important, if i am given the opportunity once again to become staff, I will try and bring more members not only into the community but to the taliban side so we can have more balanced wars which would be a lot more fun than it being 1 sided as usual. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Never.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not since my last chance at being a staff member.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will try to be available from 3:30PM till about 11PM BST. I will try and dedicate more time on the weekends but I won't promise anything.

Notes: I understand that some people in the community probably haven't ever even spoken to me but if given this opportunity, I will show you that I can be trusted with helping the community to continue to thrive.

Edit: I understand that the paragraphs are short but I would rather say a short amount instead of rambling on about something that is irrelevant to my staff app.

Thanks to everyone so far for commenting and even viewing this app, I have taken all comments into consideration and I am taking the chance before it is reviewed to try and make improvements. 🙂

Edited by GhostRoad
Edits made at the bottom.
  • Agree 1

+1  

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, after there being previous issues. Ive spoken to Ghost a couple times and he seems chill. I wouldnt mind having him as a staff member, i believe he will be helpful and will do better than his previous role as staff.  I want him to have the opportunity to be a part of the team, thus giving him a 2nd Chance. He meets the requirements, and has a decent activity rate. Goodluck with your application and all the best, Ghost.

- Blitz

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

Would be nice not having to handle sits during times where players can have a event to enjoy, activity will need to improve but still is maintaining a decent standard.

• Like 1

+1

I really enjoy having ghostroad in the base tali faction and he is also a good person to play with. to my knowledge/what i have seen has never caused any issues. I think that he would make a great addition to the staff team. 

Only thing i would say to improve is activity but i am never active 4pm-11:30pm est due to work, so this could just be due to time zones/schedules. 

• Like 1