Aero Ban Appeal

gdfgfgdfg

In-game name: Aero
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:599370197
Staff members in-game name: Lala Lady
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:699492578
Date & Time of incident: 2023-08-07 - 20:44:16
Timezone: NA East
Ban Reason: Doxing
How long were you banned for?: 50 years
Proof of Banimage.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing Garnet yesterday when I was inside of PD and half on half off of the game, I posted some random numbers in OOC because I was bored, that may or may not have resembled an ip, honest misunderstanding and I logged back on today to find that I was basically perma banned with no real apparent reason so I had to think about why I could have possibly gotten banned, I messaged several mods that I am close with and honestly I had no idea until now because nobody knew why I had gotten banned.
Why should your ban be removed?

I think It's an honest misunderstanding, I didn't even mean for it to be possibly harmful to anyone, I doubt that the ip is even real let alone the right format for an ip, I've seen other players do this before without any punishment. I have poured countless hours as well as a bit of money into garnet and I do not want to lose all that progress over something so little.

• Cringe 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
44 minutes ago, Aeroo said:

I posted some random numbers in OOC because I was bored, that may or may not have resembled an ip, honest misunderstanding and I logged back on today to find that I was basically perma banned with no real apparent reason so I had to think about why I could have possibly gotten banned

You posted a IP (real or not) in OOC. 

44 minutes ago, Aeroo said:

I have poured countless hours as well as a bit of money into garnet and I do not want to lose all that progress over something so little.

With those "countless" amount of hours you should know the rules well enough. Doxing is a serious issue and should not be considered as something to be played around about.

Edited by Chicaa21
Guest proggy

Partially Accepted
After reviewing the proof sent to me, you did post a random IP in chat.
70bebea71da5d23a2380291ec667125d.png

I will reduce your ban to 6 months from now instead of permanent, but you should know better than to play with fire like that.

Fake or not, posting IP's in chat [that aren't garnet server IP's] is STRICTLY forbidden.
Lala did nothing wrong here by banning you, but I don't mind shortening the ban.

While we're here, I'd like to give you a formal warning based on you and your friends actions yesterday.
If you return from this ban and keep up with the toxic behavior witnessed yesterday, there will be no hesitation to community ban you.

Appeal Retracted
I've changed my mind about reducing your ban to 6 months after taking a look at your ban page. 
You've had enough chances and don't need to be here, go be a problem elsewhere.

34eec75f5f92212874e834eeef035a50.png

Edited by Proggy