DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mask's Staff Application

mask

In-game name: Mask/Balaclava

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:0:514538186

Warns:0

Timezone:EST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| Tali 3LT Balaclava has played for 499:09:32.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Nelson, Shwade, Whiskey, Aiden, GhostRoad

Past experiences as staff: N/A

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

As a past officer of army a upcoming officer of Tali and members of both gb and ranger I believe I am well diverse within the community and know a good amount of people that I got along with, them teaching me and me giving ideas to them, I will say in the very beginning I was very quiet, silent if anything, but I still made my way to around 2LT without speaking a single word and I believe I just got more connected with the community and more efficient when I started to talk, though I might still lurk around a bit time to time, thought the help of many people in the server I got to know how it runs on a ground level and I wish to help the community back with providing, what I think basic need, teleportation, health sets, class changes and another person they can rely on to be active and help them around with game stuff to document work, even in real life stuff if they just want to talk to someone trusted who is calm, collected and has a generally neutral stance with most things in real life and server wise. I know there's more to staff then just dealing with mingy people, banning them then calling it a day, with some you can actually make them interested in the server and climb the ranks and eventually replace my position or go higher and that's what I want to do, I want the server to thrive and get out of low population, maybe make it hit max players and I can't even join and I won't be mad if that happens because that's when I've finally done my job as a staff member, made it fun for the people who want to be their and remove the nuisance. That is all that I hope to do and more, thank you for the consideration of looking at my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have not been banned or punished on GG MRP

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1-3 hours, varying during weekends to 3-6 hours a day

Edited by mask

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines