DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application

Dembe

In-game name: Tali BMII Dembe.
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17.
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:80328952 .
Warns: I have four warns in total, three from 2020 and one last month for fail rp.
Timezone: United States Eastern Timezone (New York City).
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | Tali BMII Dembe has played for 380:41:34.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes I do.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes I Do.
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Nelson, Draco, Towelie, Whiskey, and, Razor.
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Military RP/Clone Wars Advisor Clay Knight Gaming (2020-2021), Server Manager Murcury Networks Military RP(2021-2022)
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I started playing Garnet Gaming around six years ago, since I joined the community I have always been welcomed and always treated with respect. I plan on returning the favor as a staff member. I have held positions in Delta Force, Special Air Service, and currently, I'm an warrant officer in Taliban. I believe I can benefit the server in many ways one of those being, using the experience I have gained over the last couple of years to benefit Garnet Gaming. I have gained a lot of knowledge being in the positions I have been in, from working with enlisted, taking charge in war and leading factions, communicating with other officers, and dealing with rough situations, all helping and guiding me into the player I am today. I believe I have done a good job since coming back, I have climbed the ranks to BMII in Taliban in only a couple of weeks, and I believe I have set a good standard for myself. I know I can improve on my behavior as I will fully admit I do enjoy myself sometimes too much. In my opinion and many others, I am also a very active member of the community, I am normally always reachable on Discord and I spend probably thirty hours a week playing the server. I will also be able to benefit the faction of Tali when hosting tryouts, training, and sims by being able to have staff abilities. I am also always open to improvement and learning from others. In conclusion, I fully believe I can benefit Garnet Gaming Military Roleplay by being a part of the Staff Team.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have not been banned or kicked before from GG MRP.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applications, this is my first time applying. 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute a couple of hours a day to the role, I am normally more active at night as I work in the mornings.

• Agree 3

Honestly, I have seen a few things but I have also seen how he is with new players and the regular players, and from what I've seen he's been pretty good. So all in all it's gonna be a +1 from me. (Also mod app looks pretty decent)

also confirming referral

Edited by Whiskey1
added a thing
  • Like 1

+1, Confirming Referral 

Everyone usually says "Never had a bad experience with them." I can genuinely say I've never had anything but positive things to say about you. We talk almost every day and I'm confident you would do great as a staff member. With that being said, get more active on US side!

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

You have been in my officer team for a couple weeks now, I have seen you being mingy however you have been improving. My only issue is people might still see you as mingy so I have to -1 . If you improve a little more and show the community that the minging days are behind you then it will be an upvote for sure.

Dembe, I’m giving you benefit of the doubt here and giving you a shot at staff. Your attitude in-game is giving you bad reputation towards the staff team, smarten up in-game and you’d be a perfect fit for us.

Your ideas and suggestions is what stands out to me the most, you’re a perfect candidate for the intel team.

TL;DR: Smarten up your act in-game and you’ll be a perfect staff member.

+1, confirming referral.

• Like 1