Tranquilito's Ban Appeal

tranquilito

In-game name: Tranquil_T22 or Tranquil
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Tranquil(STEAM_0:1:198511234)
Staff members in-game name: Sauce Ghostieeee
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):

SpaceGhøst(STEAM_0:0:16379509)  

Date & Time of incident: 2023-09-23 - 01:02:05
Timezone: Central
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: Two weeks
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/index.php?page=2
What happened? (include any proof):

I was role-playing as a bouncer when my base was being harassed by several prop lockers and fee avoiding people. Basically, the club was a KOS place unless a player paid $10,000 to enter(btw if someone asked nicely, they got a free tour). Several people at the time did not pay the fee, and in response I killed them.  As mentioned before, there was also a prop-locking issue where there were several players abusing large props to annoy my group. I also killed those players.  I didn't hit my OBS(I don't have armour) bind until later to show why I was killing this person however I did take some screen shots. The main issue with this situation is the staff member did not ask me why I was killing these people; he simply banned me with no explanation. Many of the players who I killed had understood what they were doing or had NITRP, so these "death matches" were neither random nor unwarranted. Had I been able to explain, I doubt I would have been banned. That being said I harbor no resentment towards this staff member MRDM happens all the time. I just hope to get unbanned, I'd greatly appreciate it because I enjoy RP. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ02zLDXBrg

You cannot kill even with reason unless you have a KOS sign, or if the other play has damaged you first or enacted a raid within your base. 

Therefore this ban appeal will be denied given that the admin can provide sufficient evidence that you killed 3 or more players. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, RealRichard said:

You cannot kill even with reason unless you have a KOS sign, or if the other play has damaged you first or enacted a raid within your base. 

Therefore this ban appeal will be denied given that the admin can provide sufficient evidence that you killed 3 or more players. 

There was a KOS sign that's what I meant when I said "the club was a KOS place unless a player paid $10,000 to enter." The KOS sign was in the white letters in the video, so I apologize if the letters were hard to see. Otherwise, this person was the only person I killed with the reason of proplock. How am I supposed to respond to someone doing things like this if staff haven't answered my report, and I want to continue my RP? Should I report this person and get them punished? It does seem a little confusing since both of us would both end up with warns if I did. Does it become a sort of even-stevens scenario? We both broke the rules against each other, so neither of us get punished for that incident or the opposite.  Given that we both broke the rules, I feel it is unfair I am left with a ban while this player remains unwarned.  And I am also confused about the rules since they do say "Do not harass, grief, or troll players of the community...Do not prop minge or prop surf. Aimlessly throwing props around, trapping other players, and or any other inappropriate use of a prop)." That and I have no way of knowing the props won't cause me damage by way of a glitch happening for example launching me into air a common occurance which will cause damage(also RDM rule 2 says "anything that would not result in damage being taken is not RP reasons" meaning my killing was allowed under that rule). Also if someone is not RPing, ban evading, harassing my group, how does this killing even apply to roleplay RDM especially when staff hasn't answered my report. Sorry for the long winded reply, I was somewhat confused about the situation. Thank you for your time.

Edited by tranquilito
Grammatical error + question.
1 hour ago, Danny_The_Dog said:

I hope I don't sound rude by asking, so I apologize in advance if I do. I'm not sure how long the appeal process is supposed to last; as of now it's been nearly a day. If Ghostieee doesn't want to respond, is it necessary to have his response here? If for example my appeal is accepted, then my ban duration is entirely dependent on his response regardless of whether or not I did anything wrong, so is it possible to expedite the process based on what is given here in my posts?

I'm all for RDM when KOS is violated and it happens within the confines of a base or  building but I and a few others killed were in the street.

As you can see in the Video below I was talking to Gl1tch and was RDM'd out of nowhere and you can see him kill others around me. I seen this as blatant MRDM and acted the way I should've.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1vgFKP1Eer_W3Y/d1337G1pyHO9?invite=cr-MSx2UXUsMzQ4ODY1NDcs

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ghostieee said:

I'm all for RDM when KOS is violated and it happens within the confines of a base or  building but I and a few others killed were in the street.

As you can see in the Video below I was talking to Gl1tch and was RDM'd out of nowhere and you can see him kill others around me. I seen this as blatant MRDM and acted the way I should've.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1vgFKP1Eer_W3Y/d1337G1pyHO9?invite=cr-MSx2UXUsMzQ4ODY1NDcs

I admit I was wrong for killing you and Glitch, but in the video those were the same people who kept stepping over the KOS, harrassing my party members, and proplocking my base(RDMx2). At the time I was really only focused on trying to kill those people, and not reduce casualties. One of them even had blatant fences preventing entry to our club. The NLR timer is 3 minutes, so based on that I would have still been able to kill these people even if they were running as kill on sight doesn't exactly mean let people run safely. Do you by any chance have any logs? This would be really helpful. I could also prove that some of these players dealt damage to my job associates/ party members. I didn't include that in this post since I had no proof. Thank you

Edited by tranquilito
left out info