DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Wutire's Unban request

Wutire

In-game name:wutire
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:796236619)mine (STEAM_0:1:701363160)account that is sharing gmod with me
Staff members in-game name: N/A (i was banned by CONSLE)
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):N/A
Date & Time of incident: Sep 22 around 11
Timezone: Central Daylight Time
Ban Reason: Ban evasion 
How long were you banned for?: 1 year 
Proof of Ban:spacer.png(im dillera523)
What happened? (include any proof):I logged on and I was banned for 1 year for ban evasion, so I deiced to contact the Mod/manger of the server and we talked about what happened after, a bit we figured out that it was something to do with me not owning gmod  and it was because the account witch I was Sharing/Browning  gmod from was banned. So we talked about what to do and, then I Purchased Gmod for myself and then I made this report.
Why should your ban be removed?: Because I did not do something bad The account ira_funder was letting borrow gmod from him so when he got banned I went down with him, as talked over with a mod, I am asking for the unbanning of dillera523, not ira_funder. I have never been in a Sit with a admin or have been warned, or gotten in trouble with one. So I believe you should unban my account but you can do whatever you need with ira_funder as talked about with a mod, since I now have gmod I no longer have to borrow a game. 

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

Appeal Accepted
It has been deliberated and decided that you will be unbanned, however before that, there are some things that must happen to insure you are not falsely banned again. If you have any questions feel free to DM any Admin+

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
 -Sr. Admin Jotaro

Edited by Jotaro
  • Disagree 2