Dorito's Staff App

In game name: Dorito

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:54141872

Warns: 6 

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 98 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mamba,Dark and Moldy

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]     

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I can make a positive impact to this server via helping others and being friendly. I am a very kind and friendly guy who loves to joke and help others. I have too much time on my hand and am always on DarkRP, so I would like to help the server in any way I can. I have alot of experience in computers so if there was ever a hacker or a person who crashed the server, I can help quickly identify who it was and get them banned. I will also reach my quotas each week and go beyond them, not stopping after completing them. I am very well experienced in both the rules and the commands of the server. I also have a good amount of experience with both discord and teamspeak.

I know I have made mistakes, but I have learned from them and have moved on. I have given people shipments of guns and money in game for free if they needed help or had just gotten on the server for the first time. I can be on at almost any time on the server as my schedule is very open and free. I can also get on when there are no staff avaliable and assist the server. I can be fun and goof off but I can also quickly be serious if a serious problem or a sit occurs. I enjoy helping individuals that have issues or problems with other people and resolving issues. I also enjoy doing sits and punishing bad people who make bad decisions on the server. With having me as staff, you will be adding someone who has a vast knowledge of the server and rules that can greatly help out the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned on this server for mass RDM in which I massed about 3 people, 1 account of Mass Propspam which was a year ago and 1 account of mass propblock.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can do roughly 4-6 hours every day and on weekends approxametly 8 hours.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Playing video games and going to College.

Did you read the staff rules?: Dorito