Earl Warn Appeal/Admin and player report

Earl

Name: Earl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83809843

People Involved: Tweet, Me, and Tinfoil

Reason You were Banned: (Warned) False warrant

Proof of Ban: ummm

Your side of the story: Tinfoil asked if I wanted to buy drugs, so I wanted him and arrested him. He broke NLR and dissed in sit and was only warned for diss in the sit. I feel like Tweet was on tinfoil's side such as going AFK during the sit to avoid warning him. 

Screenshots:

Tinfoil asking if I wanted to buy drugs https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398637856

Tinfoil admitting to dying twice (look at the very top of text box) and dissing me https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398647796

Tweet not acting on the diss in sit and goes AFK https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398647831

In the end, I was warned for False Warrant and Tinfoil was warned for Diss in sit and not the NLR.

Ok he admitted to the nlr but, you did false warrant. Your warn was correct and there's no problem with it, you literally admitted it here. So he should be warned for nlr and nothing else should happen. 

I have always thought that drugs are the same as printers, beucase everyone can talk about them and you can't warrant about it, you need to have physical proof of drugs, it would of been fine if you gave the monry and he spawned it in and gave it in the vent beut you only have his words.

The reason I went AFK is beucase someone was calling me, I needed to answer becuase it was a reletive and I am sorry if you were offended but I needed to answer my phone

I did warn for diss in sit, I for got to add + NLR, I do not have to power to edit warns so i can;t change that and even if it would of been 1 warn.

Edited by Tweet

19 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

Did you tell him you had screenshots of what he said that proves your actions to be warranted? otherwise, if you did not show evidence you would be warned.

If YES: +1 for tweet receiving a strike for false warn and the warn being removed

If NO: -1 for tweet receiving a strike for false warn +1 for the warn being removed

I provided screenshots. 

18 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Ok he admitted to the nlr but, you did false warrant. Your warn was correct and there's no problem with it, you literally admitted it here. So he should be warned for nlr and nothing else should happen. 

It was worth a try to get the warn removed, but he was on that other guys' side the whole time thats why Im pissed off.

6 minutes ago, Earl said:

It was worth a try to get the warn removed, but he was on that other guys' side the whole time thats why Im pissed off.

I definetly feel you on that part, I think we have all been there. However you have to look at it the same way we kind of do, and that includes looking at the situation from both parties perspectives. That being said, 2 wrongs dont make a right. Most of the time if Im rping I try to avoid the problematic players. Not trying to tell you how to play, however its just what I do to avoid most problems.