DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Forum and Game Suggestions

I believe having a trusted community will inspire people to have greater public relations with other players, keeping other players informed that they are counted as a reliable and trusted member of the community.

- Forum Roles: for Trusted

- In Game: for Trusted

- Ability to use advanced duplicator two with minimum of 62-72 hours of playtime

I believe this will keep players coming around knowing that they can save their builds at any time instead of having to purchase the ability itself. "There are ways to crash the server with adv. dupe," other player's will state. "The paywall keeps things and in check and supports the server." Abilities should come at a cost, yes, however, not monetarily. I believe it would develop a better view of the server with people knowing they can have fun later on with their bases that they worked hard on and being able to support the server if they want to. Even to obtain certain weapons like the grabble, firearms and equipment, or CC's, which they may be more inclined to purchase. I have found no way to consistently crash my game or the server with any of the props that are available to spawn, except slamming the guitar into the wall does drop frames significantly for me. If players were to be caught spawning excessive amounts of props in logs in an attempt to crash the server, perhaps their trusted could be revoked based on agreement, or permanently with out notice. (Or any scenario that may show they are not trustworthy individuals.)

- Camera tool gun should be allowed?

Make all cameras static by default

An interactable tab player menu?

To visibly track hours and have a faster way to pull steam id's and make friends?

Edited by NotDeadPool
  • Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • 2 months later...