Misunderstanding on the ban I just want to be able to upload this clip so I can show a hacker but my game crashed now it won't let me upload it from my demos since I can't load into the server

In-game name: Helen Kellers Cell Phone  (at the time) Usually ITouchKangaroos
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):Steam Community :: Rougaru
Staff members in-game name: Queen of Hearts 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):Queen of Hearts(STEAM_0:0:581057557)
Date & Time of incident:2023-11-07 - 00:22:35
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Diss in OOC+LTAP
How long were you banned for?: 1 day
Proof of Ban: Wont let me upload a picture
What happened? (include any proof): Not even sure what I was banned for I had been raided by a hacker twice in 30 min so when I finally got him on recording I just went like boom thats why my recording worked and when i went to look at the demo my game crashed and when I got the game loaded up I was banned for Diss in ooc and ltap when I was just trying to share a video of a hacker

You were reported in-game for Diss in OOC and had left moments after it was claimed. I went through all of the logs and got the proper evidence needed in order to process the ban. Below I've attached the evidence of you calling another player a "dumb fuck" in OOC as well as the disconnection log.

I know you were having problems with this player earlier this evening and you were accusing them of breaking the rules, but that does not give you any right to disrespect them. I kindly ask that you remember to treat all of our community members with respect going forward, even if you don't particularly like them. 

image.png?ex=655c5cfa&is=6549e7fa&hm=498

ConnectionLog.JPG?ex=655c5c40&is=6549e74

Edited by ednarb
  • Agree 1

Denied

If you suspect a player of hacking the best thing to do is contact a staff member. Dissing in OOC doesn't help anyone. Please contact Merk on Discord (@merk.gg)

to get him that clip of the player hacking if you would still like to make that hacking report. Your ban will remain>

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • Winner 1