DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Wrongfully banned for Mass RDA and Ban Evasion

uziii

I joined the game at 5am and arrested a few players that had guns out (AOS under mayor law) and wrongfully arrested an admin who banned me for mass RDA and when I tried to join back to see how much time is my ban at 9am , I saw I was banned for 335 days for "Ban Evasion" even though I have never logged back into the server under any other aliases. I didn't wanna make an appeal because I didn't wanna go through this and I don't have any clips of it neither since I didn't wanna slow down my game but for the ban evasion thing, I just wanna come back and play on the game.

• DarkRP Management Team

DENIED

You were banned by our automated system for your attempt to load into the server on your alt account, "onthattime," after your main was banned for Mass RDA by Derpza. Additionally, you did not follow the ban appeal format which can be found at this link! If you still wish to make an appeal, you can do so by following the correct format, but bans made by our automated system are rarely overturned, as they are rarely issued in error.
spacer.png