Jailed without needed evidence Danny The Dog

In-game name: Anorexic_texan
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:801200690
Staff members in-game name: Danny The Dog
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:64563538
Date & Time of incident: 12/9/23
Timezone: Central 
Jail Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof): I was reported for rdm for when a person entered my base, I killed them. They reported it, then I was jailed without sufficient proof or clip provide by the reporter. Jailed by Danny.

| Danny The Dog(STEAM_0:0:64563538) has jailed anorexic_Texan (STEAM_0:0:801200690) for 3 minutes with reason: RDM.
Kill: swillyx24 got shot up by anorexic_Texan

• DarkRP Administration Team

I thought we were cool cause I helped you with a couple reports and we always left on a good note but now you're being a minge and lying. 

This is what ACTUALLY happened:

Texan was reported for RDM, once we came to the sit I asked him, and so did the reporter, why he did it and he turned to the reporter and said:

"What if I just give you a little money and Ill admit and we moved on? 

Then to me:

"Is that okay Danny?"

I replied: 

"I can not make you give him money but if he is okay with that as the resolution then we will move on."

After a little bit back and forth BS conversation, all the while the reporter is just asking for a reason, (That Texan was making to avoid the subject) some of which was Texan asking the reporter if he's English, when he answered no Texan said "There's no way, you cant be American" "Is it a north Eastern accent like from Boston?"

(At this point the reporter was getting irritated because he was getting tons of bs and not an answer to why he was killed)

After the reporter kept pushing for a reason then I asked one final time (at that point he had no answer) I went to physicgun him to move him to the street to jail him and copy his ID he started jumping around and while laughing said "HE WAS IN MY BASE, HE WAS IN MY BASE!!"

I said: "Nah bullshit cause you would've said that in the beginning"

My conclusion was he did in fact RDM him and his display of avoiding the question, and the way he acted when I told him he was gonna get jail when the reporter wouldn't take a bribe lead me to believe he was lying

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.08-22.03_1_-_Copy.png

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.08-22.03.png?ex=65869

Garrys_Mod_2023.12.08-22.18_-_Copy.png?e

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your report. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to accept your report. Regardless of whether or not the explanation you used for killing this player is a common loophole, it is still the responsibility of our staff to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that an infringement of our rules has occurred; In this case, Danny The Dog did not gather a reasonable amount of evidence to say for certain that you killed this player outside of the kos area of your base.

Danny the Dog will be given a verbal discussion regarding the importance of gathering sufficient evidence before issuing punishments; If this offense is shown to repeat itself, further action may be taken against Danny. Thank you once more for your report, and we apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused you.