Coolguys ban appeal

MrBox

In-game name: zOz CooIguy 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:215573306

Staff members in-game name: Derpza

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:84936323

Date & Time of incident: 18:42:07 2023-12-09

Timezone: CST

Ban Reason: UMRDM

How long were you banned for?: 1 week

Proof of Ban:

2023-12-09 - 18:42:07 Coolguy(STEAM_0:0:215573306) Derpza(STEAM_0:0:84936323) 08-00:00 Unintentional Mass RDM | The voice man  

What happened? (include any proof): only 1 person reported, which speaks on other people's behalf, which violates their own rules. Was warned-ish verbally, but basically only told that if other people don't report, it's not mass.

Edited by MrBox

You got reported for mass rdm, you threw a Nitro into the street and killed 3 people inside their own base. You admitted to that in the sit, you admitted you had been given a verbal warning about throwing explosives in the street earlier today. You knew the rules regarding throwing explosives in the street and willingly did it again with full knowledge to not do it. You may not have intended to kill those people, hence why you got a Unintentional Mass RDM ban. You willingly took the risk of killing unintended targets with the full knowledge that you can get in trouble for the people you kill besides your intended target. The ban was technically The voice mans, however given I was supervising the sit and was advising him on what to do I am taking a level of responsibility for the ban

Yes, but according to the rules it shouldn't have been a UMRDM it should've been a warn and a jail.

• You may not report on another players behalf.

straight from Role-play rules.

And I believe you need more than one person to report MRDM on a situation in order for it to be MRDM

Edited by MrBox

You got reported for Mass RDM and killed 3 People with Nitro as was shown in the logs here. The reason for the Unintentional Mass RDM is for you throwing a grenade and killing 3 people in a base from where you threw it at for your target. I was originally going to give you a lesser punishment but you were told from another staff member not to do this again. For this reason, is why I banned you because you were told not to do it and yet you did it again.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Yes, I did say that, but the other people did not, they did not care, unlike the 1 guy that reported me, so if you only account that one guys rdm report, then it's just singular rdm. Not mass, even though I did say it, I cannot speak on the behalf of other people.

But to save time I'm going to sum up from what I'm getting from you. Even though only one guy had a problem with it, and yes I was verbally warned, I still get UMRDM when there was only 1 report?

• DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After letting the conversation play out before making my decision I have decided to deny your ban appeal.

This is why:

You were spoken to about usage of explosives and given a verbal to be careful, you then killed 3 more people.

You were also given the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didn't mean to hit that many people when you threw it therefore given a 1 week ban as compared to a 2 week ban.

You were reported by one person but as soon as it is reported at all we look into the whole situation, hence the mass ban. We do not require 3 people to report in order to have a ban for MRDM

Finally, you did admit to the kills

Your ban will remain.

Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.