DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Romac622's Report

Romac622

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff & Player
Your in-game name: Romac622
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:79388957
In-game name of reportee: GN BigPlug & mossly
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:55624619 & STEAM_0:0:31995313
Date & Time of incident: 8pm; December 12, 2023
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof):

I'm reporting GN BigPlug for nitrp with multiple textscreen minging and just got jailed for rdm.

I'm reporting mossly because I feel like that sit could've been handled way better.

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://streamable.com/p0p3re

I have the clips of the sit too please pm me if you need it if @mossly doesn't have it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 2

-You did not provide clips in game

-You did not even tell me what rulebreaks you were piecemealing together until very far into the sit

-Your assertion that Dan had told him to remove the sign was discussed with Dan in the sit and both Dan and BigPlug said that he didn't know (dan had just pushed him into a wall), thus I told BigPlug to remove the sign

-You made it clear in the sit you were simply trying to get Plug gone because you wanted to build behind his hut

-You were reporting so often I inferred that your intentions were less than benign; you said it was "because we weren't doing our job" but our job isn't to stop every possible rulebreak on the server, it's to facilitate the game. We don't go around banning people for things unless they are minging or causing issues. In this case, Plug was doing what multiple other players were doing with textscreens and (until our sit) no one had complained about. Did you want us to ban 6/39 people for technically violating the rules?

Most importantly, I am not going to ban someone who is clearly RPing for NITRP as that makes no sense. Plug was interacting with multiple players, running his maze hut game, and was generally contributing positively to the server.

I did jail him for RDM, but NITRP isn't intended to act like a "if you get reported for 3 rulebreaks you're banned" filter, so I used my discretion and asked him to fix some of the things that were bothering you or move. It was clear from your behavior in the sit that you did not want anything fixed and you were just trying to get someone banned.

The TL;DR of this is

-I used my discretion as the moderator providing over the sit to provide actionable solutions to you/told Plug to stop with the textscreen as NITRP for two textscreens was nonsensical and he'd already been punished for RDM.

@Lt_Dan

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Confused 3
  • Disagree 1
4 hours ago, mossly said:

You did not provide clips in game

Cause you were taking his side, even though it was proven in-game with the multiple amounts of textscreen minge and rdm.

You did not even tell me what rulebreaks you were piecemealing together until very far into the sit

Did tell you in the staff sit multiple times and you fully understood it, maybe you should relook at the video of the sit which you should have.

Your assertion that Dan had told him to remove the sign was discussed with Dan in the sit and both Dan and BigPlug said that he didn't know (dan had just pushed him into a wall), thus I told BigPlug to remove the sign

dude is a lvl 100, obviously knows the rules.

You made it clear in the sit you were simply trying to get Plug gone because you wanted to build behind his hut

video shows him as a citizen at first with multiple amounts of textscreen minging. and no didn't want to "build behind his hut," I wanted to take the building where the massive amount of textscreens were at.

You were reporting so often I inferred that your intentions were less than benign; you said it was "because we weren't doing our job" but our job isn't to stop every possible rulebreak on the server, it's to facilitate the game. We don't go around banning people for things unless they are minging or causing issues. In this case, Plug was doing what multiple other players were doing with textscreens and (until our sit) no one had complained about. Did you want us to ban 6/39 people for technically violating the rules?

I'm so sorry that me reporting in-game for real issues is a problem, won't do it again. Maybe look over your D3A and Server Rules to see what's right and what's wrong, because to my knowledge I thought staff are there to enforce the rules and help players out? "Plug was doing what multiple other players were doing with texscreens... Did you want us to ban 6/39 people for technically violating the rules?" Maybe look at the video and understand the situation. 6/39 people is a crazy number, how'd you make that up?

Most importantly, I am not going to ban someone who is clearly RPing for NITRP as that makes no sense. Plug was interacting with multiple players, running his maze hut game, and was generally contributing positively to the server.

I didn't know rping was spawning massive amounts of textscreens saying cum on it. You learn something new everyday.

I did jail him for RDM, but NITRP isn't intended to act like a "if you get reported for 3 rulebreaks you're banned" filter, so I used my discretion and asked him to fix some of the things that were bothering you or move. It was clear from your behavior in the sit that you did not want anything fixed and you were just trying to get someone banned.

"Fixed" but never fixed. I doubt you have any evidence of you actually clearing up the report. Probably just anotherbiased sit.

The TL;DR of this is

-I used my discretion as the moderator providing over the sit to provide actionable solutions to you/told Plug to stop with the textscreen as NITRP for two textscreens was nonsensical and he'd already been punished for RDM.

Dan had told him to remove the sign was discussed with Dan in the sit and both Dan and BigPlug said that he didn't know (dan had just pushed him into a wall), thus I told BigPlug to remove the sign

??????????????????

Edited by Romac622
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 5

I just wanted to clear one up one thing for y'all prior to the sit you had here I took a report from another player for text screens that were being spammed inside of the tunnel, the players that spammed the signs definitely know better I teleported them all to me not just bigplug and shoved them into the signs telling them to remove and that they know better, all of them including plug did remove the signs, again this was a totally different sit, if the signs were spawned back in after that I am unaware of it, but during the time of the sit in question here, I grabbed another report from romac for RDM involving a totally separate player and teleported to romac without the realization you were with him  on the roof already, I was really just waiting in the corner until you were done with him, as far as NITRP goes romac you were trying to pin different rules on bigplug, understandable not sure what the other two rules were off hand that had been allegedly broken, but you tried to include the text screen spam in the argument and when I dealt with bigplug I verbally warned him to to knock it off, the problem is the player that made the report on bigplug for the txt screen spam in the tunnel that i grabbed was not by romac I believe so it was a completely separate report that he had already been warned for and could not be included with the sit in question. Also sorry for the way any of this is worded at the moment I'm typing from my phone while driving 

Edited by Lt_Dan
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Accepted (Partially)

I don't have enough evidence to justify a NITRP ban against big plug, he was text screen minging and got punished for the RDM already, i see nothing else to issue a ban. 

However, Mossly could of definitely handled the sit a bit better and he will be talked to about how he can handle sits better from here going forward. 

No formal punishment will be issued to mossly at this time

Thank you for taking the time to make this report

• Agree 1