In-game name: Knockoff 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:234666399
Staff members in-game name: Harus
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:31812837
Date & Time of incident: 09/27/2023, 8:30pm
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Poaching 
How long were you banned for?: 1 year
Proof of Ban: (no idea how to get that atm)
What happened? (include any proof): I said some dumb stuff and it led to that. Purely self inflicted if Im honest
Why should your ban be removed?: It wasnt really my intentions to poach, was just sorta waffling in a VC. I get the action though, fair response to it if yah ask me. I wont be waffling like that anymore though.

Edited by Failed401
  • Confused 1
  • Community Director
5 minutes ago, Knockoffs said:

Staff members in-game name: Daph

First, Wrong.
image.png?ex=6596a370&is=65842e70&hm=756

Second, this is the laziest appeal I've seen in a good while, and I read some of the DarkRP ones. I know we have canned responses for appeals now, but damn - I wouldn't even take the effort to do that for the minimal bare bones effort you gave.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Agree 1

I apologize, I think Quads gave me the wrong Steam ID and secondly, yes I know its pretty. Im doing this super fucking early as I just got off work and intended to finish it. Im sorry its not exactly the most amazing one I could put it. But thanks for the reply anyways.

• StarWarsRP Management Team
1 hour ago, Knockoffs said:

I think Quads gave me the wrong Steam ID

You, specifically in DMs asked for Daphs SteamID. 

1 hour ago, Knockoffs said:

It wasnt really my intentions to poach, was just sorta waffling in a VC.

From what I heard, it didn't really seem like waffling. To me, asking people if they would like to go to another server entails poaching.

I will also edit your post so the correct person who banned you is named and the same for the SteamID for everyone's sake.

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

Upon review of any and all evidence surrounding this case, and the subsequent appeal, I regret to inform you that this appeal is being Denied. As was pointed out previously, you effort in the unban appeal is very minimal, which shows how little you dedicated to the overall appeal itself. On top of this, the evidence which resulted in your ban directly contradicts your side of the story. While I wish I could accept your appeal, the lackluster effort and you directly contradicting hard evidence is one massive red flag for myself, and others who looked at this appeal. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to direct them to myself and I will happily answer them.
        spacer.png
Appeal Denied

Edited by Jotaro