Reporting: Player

My IGN: Gypsiter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89050407

IGN of reportee: valerio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:633973920

D&T: 1/1/24 @ ~5-6AM

TMZN: US ET

Desc:

STEAM_0:0:633973920 lukebellwood46 or "valerio" chooses to hold himself above all others on New Years. Killing the Mayor GlacierSword twice, and attempting my life multiple times. At the beginning of the video above, you can see the kill feed where he kills GlacierSword. As well as people conversing the killing afterwards in the street. He then comes back as CP and tries to kill me as CP. He makes an attempt straight after. Not the best player to be having on the server in my opinion. Hope this is resolved swiftly, thank you!

Edited by Gypsiter
formatting
  • DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After reviewing the video you provided I have decided to DENY it but hear me out first:

Yes Valerio was in the wrong for killing the mayor but we don't accept reports on other peoples' behaves.

Secondly he NEVER damaged you both times you killed him.

1st time: He had an AWP out and it was the guy with the Deagle shooting you. I never heard the AWP sound and watched your heath, it never went down enough for it to be an AWP shot.

2nd time: He did shoot at you, but MISSED. In that case you are unable to defend yourself if he never hurt you first.

If he wanted to report you for RDMx2 he would technically be in the right, but I have had multiple negative interactions with this player so I will keep an eye on him from here on out.

Thank you for your report, as well as the effort you have put into your report.

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1