DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

They gave me a ban for MRDM without sufficient evidence

• Summing up the most idiotic ban I could have received: An admin seemed very interested in the report of a NEW police officer/player about him killing a lot of people (12 people in less than 5 minutes) so he decided to tell me to give me a 2 month ban. For MRDM, so far so good, the giant problem was that the user had no proof, he just said that he killed 12 people and on top of that, I told the admin that the people had weapons and they pointed/shot at me and I defended myself like any good civilian. The laws of the city at that time exclusively say that in self-defense you can shoot a civilian, that's what I did and they gave me a 2-month ban. The truth is, the admin doesn't have any proof that I killed there for no reason, but I couldn't either. have one more test than showing my kills, what would we do in this case? forget everything, ask for forgiveness from the police and that's it, I'm a good player MAYBE some admin will recognize me and know that I always reported people who broke the rules, even if they want I can continue helping with the issue of looking for people who break the laws like "punishment" because I don't even deserve it knowing that there is no evidence.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Please take the time to re-submit your appeal and follow the correct format, linked here 

I'm going to move this appeal to denied but I encourage you to put in a second one, using the format linked above.

Edited by hooboododoMartian

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines