Malo

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: ItzMalo 
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:217397094
In-game name of reportee: DankMemeLord 
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:182114193
Date & Time of incident:10/7/19 Approx. 11:20 PM 
Timezone: MDT 

What happened? (include any proof): I reported someone in-game for RDM and DankMemes accepted the report the person I reported left the game due to him losing his gun.

Which he then checks logs and finds out that that person killed 2 people died and left and he told me that he was not going to ban him. He didn't ban him due to the fact he was unable to attend the sit since he left the game and said it was unfair to ban him if he wasn't part of the sit. I ask if he was going to get a RDM & LTAP ban and which he responds no.  

Towards the end I was frustrated so I just agreed with him and left the game since I didn't want to keep arguing over it...

Honestly.... I would explain all of it in text but I have video of it  and it just seems a waste of time to type it all....

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjxVye-jZnqyhWKWtAKHK1HBo-c4

00:00 - I was running around a few seconds later I was killed and submitted a report on that person you can see in the top right corner he kills another person before being killed.

00:43 - Shows reported players ID - STEAM_0:1:130137246 - 

03:04 - He Claims report and TPS me to roof.

04:40 -  He tells me he killed 2 people and left 

05:40 -  Informs me he won't ban him

06:10 - Tells me " There is a ban but I can't ban him since he disconnected and that he hasn't verified they were in a sit and that it's unfair to ban him" 

07:20 -  IM DONE TYPING OUT TIME STAMPS!!! Watch that part as well tho....  

Watch parts of the video for a better explanation... 

Evity - Regardless if the player is informed that he was reported or not he should've been banned
That wouldn't even make any sense, That would mean you could break any rule and disconnect but not be punished due to the fact you didn't know you broke it

Edited by Malo
12 minutes ago, Watak said:

It's the staff's decision whether to ban or not, up to him.

Okay, so you're telling me if someone were to start killing everyone they see and someone reported it. The staff doesn't need to ban them even if they broke rules and is bringing chaos to the server?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Evity said:

Exactly, It's not a matter of evidence. The player was reported for 'Mass RDM & LTAP', his reason for not banning the player was that "the player was unaware that he was reported". With that logic, no one can be banned for LTAP due to the fact they would be unaware they were reported.

I was just talking about when staff can decide. I agree the guy should have been banned, dank should have checked advert logs for a raid/mug from the reportee. and brought the second kill to ask him what happened. If both say rdm, RDM+LTAP 2 day ban. Looks mishandled

The reason why i did not ban him was because i thought that he killed 2 people for a rp reason i thought there was not enough evidence for the current situation. Also the video above does not work for me at the moment. Another reason i did not ban is because it would not be ltap if he left without knowing he was going to be in a sit and it would be extremely unfair if i baned him without letting him defend himself in the situation.

3 minutes ago, Dankmemelord said:

The reason why i did not ban him was because i thought that he killed 2 people for a rp reason i thought there was not enough evidence for the current situation. Also the video above does not work for me at the moment. Another reason i did not ban is because it would not be ltap if he left without knowing he was going to be in a sit and it would be extremely unfair if i baned him without letting him defend himself in the situation.

You never asked for evidence which you really should've. If someone commits mass RDM then leaves the server it is still LTAP. Just because they did it then left before an admin got to them doesnt make it okay. (Ignore the post above i was on the wrong account lmao) 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dankmemelord said:

the rp reason is good. However, your logic means anyone could leave after they mass RDM so long as they arent TP'd to the sit before hand. It's LTAP whether they're aware or not.

Edit:Basically the post above, didnt see it before I posted

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Dankmemelord said:

Another reason i did not ban is because it would not be ltap if he left without knowing he was going to be in a sit and it would be extremely unfair if i baned him without letting him defend himself in the situation.

What do you think LTAP is? Leaving to Avoid Punishment, Like what? If he was in the sit it wouldnt be ltap than. Neither did you ask for proof.