DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal ( i was told to post this here )

So Some little kid got me banned for RDM and I didn't even get a chance to speak to the admin before he banned me. I was living with another player and when in lockdown about 5 people where harassing us at our door. one of them got in and kept killing us. so me thinking it was him got my friend to open the door so i could shoot him when he tried to get in. I killed the guy that got me banned and then i was teleported to somewhere and I dint even get a chance to explain my self. 

• ImPotato543 

Staff member name: I was banned before I could even see properly

29/02/2024 around 2 hours ago

east AU

RDM

one day

idk how to insert screenshot

Edited by Stone_543

ImPotato543 

Staff member name: I was banned before I could even see properly

29/02/2024 around 2 hours ago

east AU

RDM

one day

idk how to insert screenshot

So Some little kid got me banned for RDM and I didn't even get a chance to speak to the admin before he banned me. I was living with another player and when in lockdown about 5 people where harassing us at our door. one of them got in and kept killing us. so me thinking it was him got my friend to open the door so i could shoot him when he tried to get in. I killed the guy that got me banned and then i was teleported to somewhere and I dint even get a chance to explain my self.

• DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to remove/lift your ban. The decision to remove your ban and accept your appeal is due, but not limited to, the following:

It seems your ban has already been lifted; we apologize for the late response and any in conveniences it may have caused you. on behalf on the Darkrp staff steam we hope you enjoy your time with us on Garnet Gaming.

Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!

Edited by AlexConway