This is what happens when you can pay to be a mod.

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:StS orion
Your in-game name: RDS pbnj
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198873706369
In-game name of reportee: StS orion
SteamID of reportee (http5s://steamid.io/):76561198180229550
Date & Time of incident:3/5/2024 3pm-5PM
Timezone: Eastern
What happened? (include any proof):So i had rdmed somebody and recived my punishment for it 5 minutes jailed and after spending my five minutes i got unjaikled but could not move due to StS orions negligence he had me in a part of the map that i could not move in or out of this is not the first time something like this has happened either he left my friend RDS travis scoooot frozen for 5 minutes in the corner sheerly out of rage this is absolutely ridiculous 100$ and he can just do whatever he pleases smh i thought Garnet was better than this. wont let me put in the clip ill leave my discord in so you can add me and see what happened (gid4205)< discord

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 1
  • Community Director
3 minutes ago, PBNJ said:

And if you did just one solid minute of searching youd find that even VIP mods have to apply and get interviewed XDDDD

You're 0 for 2. Damn. Wrong again. They need training and an interview, but no application.
8bfc50tgrl.png

• Like 1
  • Spicy 3
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your report and the events pertaining/involved, as well as deliberation with the Operator Division: We have decided that your report has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

This appears to have been a genuine mistake on Orion's part. He is still in the trial phase so we expect a few mistakes along the way.
Regardless, Orion will be spoken to in order to prevent this from occurring again.

Thank you for your report, as well as the effort you have put into your report.

• Like 3