Toxixizg Ban Appeal

.Toxixizg

In-game name: Toxix

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:64249512

Staff members in-game name: Jordanman09

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  How am I suppose to get this when i'm banned?

Date & Time of incident: Sunday, October 14

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: 10077.65 minutes

Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538743835

What happened? (include any proof): Before this happened I killed 1 other person that has nothing to do with this situation but It was still counted in my ban.  I then killed 2 people in my base, one of which reported me.  I was brought to a sit, Jordan looked into the logs and saw that I killed 3 people and he has no idea why, I say the 1 guy that made the sit was in my base along with his friend that hadnt made a report, Jordan just says "you killed 3 people", brings me to another roof and bans me without responding or really talking at all to get both sides of the story.

Why should your ban be removed?: I didn't break any rules

Edited by .Toxixizg

Yesterday I watched Jordan warn a guy in my sit for mass prop spam and was dragging randoms around as staff on duty. He even stopped me in mid rp and dragged a guy to me and said "Yeah this guy reported to for rdm" then flew away with this guy phygunned.  He doesnt know what he is doing and I can believe he would ban without knowing the story. He needs to be retrained.

+1

21 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

As far as Riy said if he warned someone for mass propspam, and was physgunning players im gonna have to have a talk with him.

I think that calls for more than a talk.

right now I'll +1, unless Jordan replies with something to change my opinion. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 2

+1 I understand that Jordan is brand new to staff but I had to teach him the basics of command last night I deffinately think he needs to be retrained and thoroughly brought through all the steps as a staff member before given staff on duty or commands

+1 

Even if Jordan does have proof of the MassRDM (which i honestly doubt he does), He needs to be retrained. The amount of shitty ban formats, and punishment slip ups I've witnessed from Jordan alone, is enough for a level 3 strike +. He will be getting retrained, and ban perms removed until then. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jarold said:

+1 

Even if Jordan does have proof of the MassRDM (which i honestly doubt he does), He needs to be retrained. The amount of shitty ban formats, and punishment slip ups I've witnessed from Jordan alone, is enough for a level 3 strike +. He will be getting retrained, and ban perms removed until then. 

You said it perfectly