SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/id/ast0lfoluvr69/

Active Warns:none

Timezone:CST

Current Playtime:1Hr

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: I was a CM for a gmod Discord server about 3 years ago called "CASRP" for about 1 year before leaving due to little time.

I was also Admin for a GTARP server for a little over a year about 3 months ago, before leaving due to the server dying and the staff team turning into a toxic situation.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I know the ins and outs of moderating aswell as my expectations and what I would have to do. I have a lot of moderating experience in and out of gmod, being an ex-admin for a GTARP server. I'm well-spoken, and am able to diffuse aggressive situations with relative ease, i have no trouble with communicating, and i would ask for help if need be from another staff. I currently have alot of free time, so I will be able to put hours upon hours into the server,  making that 1 hour I currently have look like nothing in a week's time, I just want to find something to do, and I find moderating servers fun, so I would be able to be on quite consistently aswell as for a numerous amount of hours.

As stated in a previous answer, my moderating experience is high up on the COC, and I have experience training new staff, in both GTARP and Gmod. my experience in moderating if anything would set me aside from any other individual as ive put in alot of time to be able to understand how to moderate properly. I am cool calm and collected in certain situations (overflow of tickets) where other staff may feel overwhelmed, and am able to process and solve tickets in a timely manner. I don't troll nor do I think trolling is all that funny, and I'm typically able to read situations very well according to what needs to be done. I have good memorization and I learn quickly (we all make mistakes at one point or another) and i tend to be able to adapt to and understand new situations quickly. 

I am also not very lazy, so I would respond to tickets immediately and I would try to take as many as possible. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work at a job for my parents while i wait to go into the air force, around 6 months from now i will be going

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I play the piano and I dabble in chess (my elo is 1673)

Did you read the staff rules? Yes

Don't let my hours deter you from considering my application, please let my experience shine light over that.

I look forward to getting a response from you guys 🙂

(P.S.) if my name is an issue, I can change it, it's a satire account to mess with my irl friends currently 

Edited by iMoonwalk
  • Informative 1

-1 I Love your application but due to the fact you did not read staff rules and your hours as much as I would love to give a +1 no matter how much experince you have as staff the minimum requirment for a staff application is 72 hour's I look forward too seeing you in-game and hope when you reach 72 hours you make another staff application🙂

Edited by Kanye_ye_west_chineseman

-1 playtime 

-1 READ THE RULES

-1 referrals

+1 paragraphs 

you said it was a joke account with you friends frankly this entire staff app looks like a joke for the following reason

1. you mentioned you chess elo

2. you have a singular hour on the server 

3. neglected to read the staff rules

4. couldn't even take the time to get your correct steam id 

anyway big -1

Edited by tadtad31
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

We appreciate you reaching out in an attempt to provide your services to our staff team, but unfortunately, your application just does not meet the necessary requirements to be accepted.
You can find all rules & prerequisites here:

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application, I've sent you a message on discord to further explain the requirements to you! 
You may re-apply when you have reached at least 72 hours of playtime on the DarkRP server. Thank you!

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1