In game name: Basdin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146551464

Warns: 2 (FailRP and Att. RDM)

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 320 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Wendell | Evolve

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet DRP x2 | Garnet MRP x2-3 | Garnet SWRP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over other Applicants for the following reasons.

• I'm Dedicated and have been for over 2 years.
  • I am also mature for only being 15 and have great experience with D3A as I've been staff on Garnet a few times.
  • I have over 2000 hours on Garnet Servers. 

I can also record and take screenshots so if anyone reports me I can show them the Proof. I will take all the sits I can and each sit hear every word everyone is saying and will not be bias towards one another. I will be on late nights because people are complaining about there not being enough staff on at night but I could fill in my duty and help out the server by doing so. I enjoy staffing on Garnet servers because it gives me experience and it teaches me stuff I can do better on. I also have some good friends on the server I like to play with and some of them are staff members as well. I also have some good leadership because of my time I spent on MilitaryRP.

To recap this, 1. I have good experience with D3A and this will give me an upper hand due to me not having to go through all of the commands one at a time and try and pinpoint it on the forum page, 2. I am Mature and have Dedication to this server and will make sure I put max effort in all of the sits I take and make them equal, and finally 3. My leadership will help me when people are arguing in a sit or if staff are fighting in Staff Chat.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was banned for NITRP but I appealed it and it got accepted, I also was banned for a Month for Mass Prop spam but I was spawning in Advanced Dupes.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, it was on the old forums.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can play around 5-6 Hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play Baseball, I like to play Rust.

Did you read the staff rules?: Wasdin/Basdin

Thanks

Edited by Wasdin1
  • Winner 1

+1

Great Playtime

Past Experience

Shows Dedication

A lot of time to contribute

Leadership skills & maturity

Your app isn't anything special, but your credentials speak for them self 

I've seen you around the server a lot recently, you're a good person. I think you'll make a great addition to the team. 

I have seen you in the server quite a bit and you seem to have very good knowledge of the server rules I also like how you have past garnet staff experience definitely a +1 also add me to refferals please 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
Worng thread lol disregard previous post
4 minutes ago, Jarold said:

+1

Great Playtime

Past Experience

Shows Dedication

A lot of time to contribute

Leadership skills & maturity

Your app isn't anything special, but your credentials speak for them self 

I've seen you around the server a lot recently, you're a good person. I think you'll make a great addition to the team. 

+1 he said it all what i was finna say