Banned for racism

•  

In-game name:RDS pbnj
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198873706369
Staff members in-game name:DONTTOUCHMYFROGS
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):76561198180229550
Date & Time of incident:2024-03-07 - 01:07:45
Timezone:Eastern
Ban Reason:racsim
How long were you banned for?:29 days 

Proof of Ban:

2024-03-07 - 01:07:45 pbnj(STEAM_0:1:456720320) DONTTOUCHMYFROG87(STEAM_0:1:435330788) 29-00:00 racism

What happened? (include any proof): So i understand that the word i used was not allowed on the server and i am not here to get my ban fully appealed but i would rather just like to have a week or two knocked off. The reason for that being i had a friend who played along with me who had used this word as well and was let off with a verbal warning and nothing more. He used the word in the exact same manner as i did a none racial/discriminatory way. Besides that what happened was tad tad was sitting outside of our RDS base trying to resolve the clan beef that we had going on he sat out there for around an hour because we wouldn't listen or talk to him so finally i went out and decided to start talking to him and he just kept rambling on and on about how he wants to "bury the hatchet" and i was just fed up with it and used the "n-word" in Game chat to try to deter him away, I didn't think anything of it and carried on my usual garnet gaming experience. Shit talking StS and buying money printers from new players when i got pulled into a admin sit By donttouchmyfrogs. Frogs asked me what i said and i honestly didn't even know what he was talking about as i was so heated in the moment i didn't really realize what i had said to tad tad but either way i ended up getting a month long ban and am wondering if i could have any time knocked off the ban whether that be a day or a week or no time at all. I completely understand and respect any decision yall decide upon and this will not happen again when i am back on Garnet thank you.

Edited by GarnetsMostHatedMemberXD
Copy pasted some random shit on accident
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 2
  • Disagree 2