harrament

Edshot1710

I think there should be a punishment for harassment because I am getting harassed for taking sits and doing what I am supposed to do.

I got harassed for accepting a report and taking the guy to a sit then he started to scream at me and say I falsely brought him to a sit when he got (REPORTED)

And another way I get harassed is people in like groups of 10-15 sit at my base as hobos/bobo lord and throw boots in my base and prop block my base and also they propminge my base. And they do it when there is no other staff online. I know I'm allowed to take my own sits when there's no other staff online but

then u get constantly told stuff like I'm going to get demoted and permabanned when i have proof.

Please implement a punishment for harassment would help a lot

Exotics: Dark Rp moderator.

1 hour ago, Edshot1710 said:

I think there should be a punishment for harassment because I am getting harassed for taking sits and doing what I am supposed to do.

I got harassed for accepting a report and taking the guy to a sit then he started to scream at me and say I falsely brought him to a sit when he got (REPORTED)

And another way I get harassed is people in like groups of 10-15 sit at my base as hobos/bobo lord and throw boots in my base and prop block my base and also they propminge my base. And they do it when there is no other staff online. I know I'm allowed to take my own sits when there's no other staff online but

then u get constantly told stuff like I'm going to get demoted and permabanned when i have proof.

Please implement a punishment for harassment would help a lot

Exotics: Dark Rp moderator.

I see no reason to warn for dissing staff. Welcome to the team, and gmod in general. Shit happens and you're prob gonna get called a lot worse.

And as Evity said

1 minute ago, Evity said:

There's already a rule in place to stop harassment "4. Do not harass/grief/troll players of the community", there's no official punishment that I'm aware of; it's up to the staff member to decide what the punishment should be, i.e, Mute chat, Mute Voice, Jail, Warn, Ban.

how about you stop being a little bitch and deal with it?

Nothing personal but I hate people complaining about harrasment, Especially when your a staff. Thats what you

made an app for / bought it.

When I was a staff there was people annoying me while doing sits 24/7. You will just have to deal with it. Move to another roof or threat to warn them.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1