DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Report.

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: STEAM_0:1:519909661
Your in-game name: hi guys
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:193692282
In-game name of reportee:  GCF ironmanfanscs
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): 
Timezone: 1:20 pm MST
What happened? (include any proof): "[OOC] GCF ironmanfanscs: im gonna (steal) your newborn baby's virginity" i do not think i should have to explain why i was upset with this sit the staff memeber Whiskey completely tried to give him a verbal and after i DEMANDED a actual warn AT THE LEAST he began to ask me what i was "complaining" about and started using a weird tone with me....after that i pasted the message again for him a few times so he could try to understand why im upset and he just kept acting like it was no big deal at all! And after that gaming carrot came into the sit saying he "has to look for any kind of specific rule he broke" which is just wild to me personally since it was someone commenting on a child in a sexual manor and should not be debated since people are getting instantly warned for nerve gas defending their own bases.

i have no choice but to add i am very upset with staff after today and yesterday after getting a warn for nerve gas defending my base!
ps - i was using a angry tone i would like to add but that doesnt explain to me at all why they were SO confused AND hesitant at all about my demand for a warning this should have been a zero debate situation and now i wonder if they are friends!

• DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your report and the events pertaining/involved, as well as deliberation with the Operator Division: We have decided that your report has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

Me and you talked in VC and you showed me the video, the sit has already been delt with and there isn't more that can be done to the player in question.

All though if he does do it again it will certainly lead to a punishment as I'm sure everyone can agree that it is very messed up what he posted in ooc.
You did have some concerns you brought up, that you felt the staff members mentioned didn't know the rule that he was breaking and I will have a conversation with both.
Thank you for your report, as well as the effort you have put into your report.

• Disagree 7