Player Report

Who are you reporting: Player
Your in-game name: devilsbrother
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41998549
In-game name of reportee: Ferric Oxide
SteamID of reportee: STEAM_0:0:185583686
Date & Time of incident: March 20th around noon
Timezone: PST
What happened: This player was blatantly being racist he was let off with a warning because he didn't explicitly say a certain slur. Racism warrants a 2 week ban.
https://streamable.com/rgqzt8 (link will expire in 2 days)

Any mature person would be able to read between the lines and know he is clearly being racist what he said is used being as a slur and has been throughout history, it is blatant racism.

Edited by devilsbrother
edit for clarification
  • Cringe 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

I have talked to the player in game, and this situation was delt with in a sit already and there is no reason for me to override the staff members decision to give the player in question a verbal warning.

I do appreciate the report and if you do catch him saying anymore racist remarks please make another report and it will be delt with.
Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.

• Like 1