Add !unbox Crate Keys to the /Credits Store

• DarkRP Administration Team

Description:

Add the !unbox crate keys to the /credits store. As it currently stands, crate keys are obtained by buying and unboxing Key Crates through the !unbox menu, which essentially just increases the price of the crate you'd actually like to unbox. By adding the crate keys to the /credits store, keys can be obtained through playtime as players earn credits for time spent playing on the server. I'd like to add that I don't see it necessary to add a cooldown for spending credits on keys in the /credit store, as the limiting factor will be both playtime (to earn the credits) and RP cash (to buy the crate which you want to unlock with the key).

Reasoning:

Allowing players to use /credits to obtain crate keys is a unique way to encourage players to be active on the server, and reward those who've spent a lot of time. Of course, players will still need to purchase their crate of choice through the !unbox store, and any items they get are unboxed at random, so it shouldn't affect the current balance, meaning this should only be a positive change.

Additional Information:

Below is a screenshot of the key crate, and the /credits store for reference:

OAIHTKi.png  

zXfJKSi.png

• Informative 2

I think because of how long it takes to obtain credits, especially 100 to get a payroll for 50k, that there really isn't much of an incentive to add it to the credits store. Especially since the crates those keys unlock are already a lot of money, if someone waits to collect credits to unlock a key, they still have to spend a lot of cash to unbox a case.