Staff Report - Evolve

BruhhYouMad

1 hour ago, BruhhYouMad said:

Why are you trying to get out of it?

get out of what? I made a long post showing that everything you said in your report was a waste of everyones time you have very little knowledge of server and staff rules and honestly have a pretty bad reputation atm your at what 12 bans? i suggest when you get back after your ban straighten up your act show just a glimpse of staff and self respect then maybe read the rules 

1 hour ago, Grace said:

I don't know if this is me being retarded or not, but I remember being told we weren't even allowed to phys gun off duty for sits. Unless we were admin+, since the SOD job exists. Not completely sure though. 

i'd assume that since we are allowed to be off duty on sits we should be allowed to use the tools provided, the guy was being to loud in a sitso i picked him up for a sec to shut him up (the minger wasn't part of the sit just barged in and refused to leave)  

1 hour ago, The King of Rohan said:

!mutevoice

sorry didnt realize that i could mute him as he wasn't media micspamming so i just moved him over a bit so i can hear bruuhyoumads side of the story

noted

Edited by IAMEVOLVE

Accepted.

Evolve will receive a strike for physgunning off duty as you are not allowed to until you climb higher in the ranks, Evolve could have muted his voice with !mutevoice as Rohan stated. Evolve did come and talk to me and I provided the answers that he needed to give you the correct punishment. Evolve is also not forced to return you as you are in a sit, and the sit isn't over yet. You do not have any proof of him calling you a salty bitch, there's nothing that can be done about that.

@The King of Rohan lock n move u loser