warn appeal :)

In-game name: 4040
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:561805139
Staff members in-game name: eXg Smoke
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:180504024
Date & Time of incident: 3/31/2024 7pm
Timezone: MST
Warn Reason: Fail rp 
What happened? (include any proof): I raided a chef that wasn't using a mobile kitchen or area he was basing in a building and the rules say "TLG Brande: You may not raid hobo huts, DJ huts, or a chefs' mobile kitchen." that is coming from an Lmod. I think it was just clearified correctly or i wasn't able to show that he was indeed in a building no hate towards smoke this is the first time i have heard of not being able to raid chefs i would just like the warn removed. https://streamable.com/x8f321 here is proof that they were in a building not mobile.

https://streamable.com/huuyi5

dunno why streamable made it a vid sorry

Edited by Nice_Crutch
woof
  • Cringe 1
  • Winner 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
UNDER REVIEW
Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban.

Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 

@ilysmoke @ednarbneumi

I think there was a bit of confusion in which I didn't quite understand the situation. Here's how the situation was explained to me;
The chef (Username: Bongo) had a restaurant and was raided and reported it saying "You cannot raid chefs" This was a rule I was unaware of and I had previously never dealt with a situation like this, I couldn't find the exact rule that said that for myself, so naturally I asked for help from a higher up in which case a Lead mod (Brande) teleported to me and told me you can't raid a chefs "Mobile Kitchen" after hearing that I warned 4040 for FailRP as the sit had already gone on for quite a long time and I thought I was 100% certain. Looking back this was very confusing as I couldn't find chef rules so I was unable to see if they are even allowed to have restaurants in a building that is not their "Mobile" kitchen.

If I am wrong with how I handled this situation I would like to be educated on how. I also want it to be known that I have no issues with 4040 and I was the one that even told him to appeal in the first place as I found the whole situation confusing as well.

Thank you!

(P.s I am not trying to throw brande under the bus by any means nor am I trying to place the blame on them, they answered the question exactly how I asked which was "Are chefs immune to raids")

Edited by ilysmoke
disclaimer
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to remove/lift your warn. The decision to remove your warn and accept your appeal is due, but not limited to, the following:

I have talked to smoke and it turns out it was a simple confusion on the rules.

I have explained the rules in question, and he now understands the rules in question

Just to clarify it here too, Chef's mobile kitchen, and only mobile kitchen, is immune from raids, if a Chef decides to base inside of a building then they may be raided.

Chef

• You may not deny a customer.
  • You may build a mobile kitchen on the street to sell food. (Example: Food Truck, Snack Shack)
    • It may be no larger than a 6x6x6 plate in length, width, and height.
    • Mobile kitchens are immune to raids, and cannot contain any raidable entities.
    • If you possess a mobile kitchen, you are immune to Lock Down
  • You may not self-supply unless there is no one else available.
  • You may not perform illegal activities*, I.E: raids, mugging, etc.
    • With the exception of owning printer(s)
  • You must be available to sell at all times.
  • You may not base with raiding classes.

Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!

• Like 1