In-game name: Ghosty
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:630603844
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: server: 48hrs G-mod: 1,149.2hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): no one referred me to apply
    Past experiences as staff: SGN (Solar Gaming Networks)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am very active, I am on the server for at the least 2 hours a day. I have strong work ethic and am dedicated to helping out the server and it's community. I have attention to detail and the ability to help others when they are in need. I am constantly seeking new opportunities for growth and development in the way I handle things and how I adapt to situations. I am also dedicated to showing exceedingly exceptional results in everything i do for the server/community. I will provide an impartial/unbiased background for everything I do. I am loyal and am dedicated to playing and achieving high ranks in this server. I am honest in any situation i do not tolerate lying and i have the ability to clip any misconducted circumstances that may occur. I look forward to using my abilities to help your team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  yes, I was banned because the owner was drunk and started banning a bunch of random people
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3hrs a day on week days and pretty much the whole day if i do not have to work on weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i watch tv, i ride my motorcycle, i also work at baseball fields as field crew, and school
Did you read the staff rules?: Ghosty yes i have read the staff rules: [GG] Garnet

Edited by Ghosty33
  • Like 1

Solid Application, although I would attempt to change the wording on the "Why should we choose you over other applicants" portions of the application. I would also suggest attempting to gain more hours on the server deeming you a more trustable person within the community, if it is denied. 

No +1 nor -1 from me, staying neutral here. Not a horrible candidate, but it can be improved.

• Community Director

Keep in mind we don’t often get many sits on StarWarsRP - activity is largely self driven and passive. Often times you’ll be helping new players and the overall community. If you’re okay with that type of role:

Your application is fine meets the requirements but I would have liked to see a bit more, I’m curious to see how you would do in an interview. +1 - Good Luck

• StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the SWRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Positive feedback from peers
Staff observation
Prior experience, though our sits are lower as per Conway's response

Welcome to the SWRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR or Admin+ for training!