DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jeff Jeffries goodbye.

Well, here we are. Another resignation. A lot of good people have left, that isn't why im leaving though. Im leaving cause i am tired of all this. Staff constantly getting trashed on isn't all that bad, but putting up with people that constantly break rules and whine to you about it later is annoying. I also am just kinda tired of all this i guess. I wanna be real with all of you, im not gonna sob story this ima be honest. The dark rp server sucks. In every way. But all of you have made it a better place, all of you have made me smile and laugh countless times. And im proud of you all. I don't know if it means much come from a dummy like me but still. its the thought that counts. I wanna thank Merk, Gordita wherever she is, Bob the builder a real bro, chrisrid a real one, Creativestagename I love ya man, and i guess thats all. maybe someday i may come back but most likely not. I will miss you all very much and i hope you all have a good time. Adios... 

• Cringe 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1