In-game name: Discreetian
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:526074217
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 21D 10H 1M
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: I was an admin on a small server called 4th node about 2 years ago
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe you should choose me over other applicants because I am a very hard worker while also being unbiased whenever possible. While also spending quite a bit of time active on the server. I believe effective communication is essential in a community setting. I also pride myself on  my ability to communicate clearly with players. I am committed to being fair in all aspects of being a staff member. I understand the importance of being able to think quickly on my feet and find solutions to unexpected challenges.

I understand the importance of being present and available to assist players whenever they may need help. I am always seeking opportunities to learn and grow and I am open to feedback and constructive criticism, and am committed to continually improving my skills and abilities as a Staff member.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  5-6 hours a day almost everyday unless otherwise occupied with school/work
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like playing piano, Watch Youtube, Hanging out with my GF 
Did you read the staff rules?: Discreetian Did you read the staff rules: [GG] Garnet

Edited by discreetians
  • Like 1
  • Community Director

I'll give my standard SWRP Moderator Application response: Keep in mind we don’t often get many sits on StarWarsRP - activity is largely self driven and passive. Often times you’ll be helping new players and the overall community. If you’re okay with that type of role:

+1 Application is fine, a bit shorter than I'd like, but it does meet the requirements. Good Luck.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the SWRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Positive reputation on the server
Demonstrated community capabilities other than rules enforcement

Positive observations from the Administration Team

Welcome to the SWRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR or an admin for training!