SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:89939065
Staff members in-game name:I Dont Know
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):N/A
Date & Time of incident:I honestly dont remember it was a long time ago
Timezone:CST
Ban Reason:Bad.
How long were you banned for?:PERM
Proof of Ban:i dont have one
What happened? (include any proof):I Was Minging and being overall toxic to any player he tried to correct me in any form or way
Why should your ban be removed?:i was hoping to rejoin and become a part of the server that i used to put alot of time into and have alot of fun on. i have since heard from friends that it has been completely revamped into a nicer server and would like a second chance to play and be something with the server

(edited to add more context to the what happened)

Edited by Obvious
  • DarkRP Management Team

It seems you were banned by a staff member named Remake(STEAM_0:1:194011617), on 07/11/2022 with the reason "bad." For future reference, you can find any information relating to bans at this link: Garnetgaming.net/starwarsrp/bans
This is your specific ban history: https://garnetgaming.net/starwarsrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A89939065

Good luck with this, but I feel you should add more context on exactly what led to your ban, for someone to go out of their way to ban you permanently, it had to be something more than simple mingery..

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

RbIteqp.png
DENIED
After careful consideration and adequate thought, between members of staff and specifically the operator division, it has been decided your ban will remain. While I understand this may not be what you were hoping to hear, I hope you can understand our reluctance to accept your appeal.

Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.