Yax's long overdue departure

So it has been a while hasn't it. 

For those of you who know why I have been gone, you can skip this paragraph. I just thought I should explain it to everyone. I have been super inactive due to me feeling extremely lonely, and then I became an alcoholic. I have wasted my life, scholarship, and everything I've basically ever had. I was dealt a hand of 21, and I still managed to lose. Mental health is a touchy subject, but to anyone who think they're in a low in life, just find somebody to support you. No matter what, when you think your life is low it CAN get worse. There will always be somebody who is there to support you. Just find them.

I had a great time in Garnet, some of the best months of gaming I've had in my whole life, and probably the last. I'll miss complaining about the broken balancing, and being with my friends. Too many people impacted my experience to @ them all, and I just have a lack of creative writing at the moment. Feel free to reach out to me if you wanna talk, or I'll try to respond to anything below.

For the final time:

Cheers,

-Yax

• Like 1
  • Sad 3