DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mr Stinky Ban Appeal

In-game name: Mr Stinky (Droid)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526600740

Staff members in-game name: Harus
Staff SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31812837

Date & Time of incident: April 19th, 2024 (10:02 PM)
Time zone: EST
Ban Reason: NITRP & ERP

Proof of Ban: Bans (garnetgaming.net)

What happened? (include any proof): I was playing as R2-D2 and got dragged to the ENG bay for talking. I got cuffed to the wall and was told I was going to be probed and taken apart. This was obviously very confusing and wild at the time. I said in OOC that I needed help and was being raped, which seemed like an accurate cry for help. My chat & voice got muted because I was trying to explain in chat what was going on. Then I heard a higher up say it was an RP reason, because I was a "talking droid". I had zero chance to acknowledge this because I got slapped with a 50-year ban. I wasn't brought to a sit and made aware of what was going on or anything. I wasn't previously jailed, brought to a sit, or anything throughout my whole session, so this was kind of out of the blue.

Why should your ban be removed?: I wasn't made aware of what was going on, and it seemed like I was being harassed instead of an RP situation. I was made aware of how a droid couldn't talk, but I was attempting to explain something to someone when I was dragged. I wasn't brought to a sit and helped on what was going on either. I can understand a ban for what I said in OOC, but 50 years seems a bit extreme. 
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 3
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

RbIteqp.png
UNDER REVIEW
Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban.

Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 

spacer.png

DENIED
After consideration from the Operator Division and from other staff members, your ban appeal has been denied. While the behavior of our members of the server were inadequate yours was worse. I had told you to stop putting the word "rape" in OOC Chat prior to you being muted and banned. You had multiple chances and warnings to get the hint that those messages shouldn't be typed out. 

Thank you for the effort that was put into your application. 

Move and Lock @Jotaro

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1