report on corrupt mod

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: doodledoo
Your in-game name: Hxieva
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:818904304
In-game name of reportee: There was none
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): N/A
Date & Time of incident: 4/21/2024 - 11-11:30PM
Timezone: Central
What happened? (include any proof): I got banned for mass rdm from NO REPORTS for killing 2 players (Which isn't even enough for mass rdm) when the mayor had given me permission too, seems to fish for bans as he did with another player i had reported and somehow turned his into a mass rdm (TCG Pepe but call me Peep | STEAM_0:0:98912900) It appears he takes enjoyment in looking for bans for people, as well as doing his job inefficiently and poorly. I believe he should be removed as he makes the server more toxic and damages the reputation of it.

Side Note: This all came from a report I had submitted on another person that he didn't even address, then I guess he fishes in the logs for reasons to ban people?

Edited by HX8888
Clarification
  • Haha 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Just so I can understand you properly. Are you appealing the ban, reporting doodle, or both?

Here are the screenshots from doodle, he will be providing context for us. In the meantime I will not accept nor deny whatever you're trying to do with this post until you confirm what its for.

Desktop_Screenshot_2024.04.23_-_14.41.56

Desktop_Screenshot_2024.04.23_-_14.45.54

Desktop_Screenshot_2024.04.23_-_15.06.11

• Informative 1

So, according to what you said the Mayor allowed you to KOS people which is not allowed at all. If you read the Mayor Job rules in the Server Rules forum you can see that it says

• You may allow certain players permission to enter PD and spend time with you past the 2nd door, but they may not enforce your KOS rules.

The mayor CANNOT enforce KOS rules to other players no matter what circumstance, also the Mayor cannot put a law for "KOS Is Legal" 

• No minge laws. (this includes KOS laws, J-Walking laws, and any law that would restrict a player's movement)

You did kill more than two people according to logs, therefore it is identified as "Mass RDM" and is bannable for 2 Weeks. The person you reported did get banned for RDM + LTAP but that doesn't mean you can go around and KOS people because the Mayor told you to. Provided in the screenshot with "TCG Pepe but call me Peep" you can also see that he Mass RDM'd as well. I STRONGLY recommend you refresh yourself with the server and job rules, I'm sorry you feel this way about me and I hope you have a good rest of your day! 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

@Danny_The_Dog it's just a staff report.

@doodledoo That's alright but the point is you intentionally take these reports and then fish in the logs for the people making reports or the one being reported, as evidenced by Pepe. I reported him for simply killing me yet you banned him for Mass RDM with no other reports but mine on him, then proceeded to do the same thing to me without the context of the situation.

Basically he appears as power hungry to me and fished for bans twice I saw, I believe this worsens the community as a whole.

@HX8888 Respectfully if you put in a report; even if it's for RDM x1 and the logs show that he's been Mass RDMing he's going to get banned. Vice Versa in this instance, when it comes to anything that's Mass it's taken very seriously and is a 0 tolerance policy. You provided context by saying "mayor had given me permission too", you blatantly admitted to Mass RDMing. I'm not power hungry nor trying to make Garnet Gaming a toxic server, I'm simply following what I was trained to do. What would make the server worse is allowing players to Mass RDM and getting away with it, I'm not trying to seem like a bad staff member according to you but simply following the rules. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
I'm going to deny this report on doodle and here's why:

1. He wasn't in the wrong for banning you, you claimed he did it without context and you told us here that "the mayor let you."

2. You also claimed you only killed two people (which is true) but it shows you as the instigator on 4 people. That's reasonable grounds for attempted mass rdm which is the same punishment

3. I don't believe he was "fishing for bans" he looked at the logs between you and the person you reported and found sufficient evidence to ban you.

4. (And finally) you're only reporting him and not appealing the ban so you know you're in the wrong and didn't want to challenge it

I understand why you're irritated because you got banned after reporting someone else, but that's not a reason to report the staff member after he found sufficient evidence against you

Thank you for your report, as well as the effort you have put into your report.

• Like 2
  • Agree 5