Dontas staff application for trial mod#2

Donta

In game name: Donta

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):: your steam id finder didn't work for me.

Warns: 1

Timezone: EDT

Playtime?: I have now played 32 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: no, but I might be getting one soon.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] n/a

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on gamingligt and 3 other servers if you want to know them.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have owned my own servers including multiple Minecraft servers and have been an admin on a few Gmod servers in the past. I know the rules of many of the Gmod games although much of that is just common sense and through experience with admins on other servers I know to get both sides of the story before taking action, many of times I've been slain next round since the guy told admin before I could give my version of events. I also believe that the main goal for staff is too [Ensuring they perform according to mission, goals, objectives, and expectations of the organization]. I hope that you guys can consider me for your staff team and that I can be accepted.  

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: usually, every day when u get off of work and school I can get on.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a job, and I play for my school's football team and I also do basketball.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes.

by the way, I am 15 years old

if you need to contact me in any other way my email is [email protected]

p.s. this is my second application since last time I didn't have 24 hours on the server